當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第23期:緊急情況通話術語(1)

飛行員英語900句 第23期:緊急情況通話術語(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

The air conditioning system has malfunctioned.

飛行員英語900句 第23期:緊急情況通話術語(1)
441. 空調系統已故障。

We have only one air conditioning pack operational. Request a new cruising level below FL300.

442. 我們僅有一個空調組件運行。請求新的巡航高度低於高度300。

All our air conditioning packs have malfunctioned. Request rapid descent to MEA.

443. 我們全部的空調組件已故障。請求快速下降到最低航路高度。

We had a malfunction of one air conditioning pack. Request descent to a lower level.

444. 我們有一個空調組件故障。請求下降到較低高度。

We have lost electrical power to the cabin air compressor. Request immediate descent to 10,000 feet.

445. 我們的客艙空氣壓縮機失去電源。請求立即下降到10000英尺。

We just had a smoke emergency. We need to depressurize the airplane to let in fresh air. Request rapid descent to 8000 feet.

446. 我們剛發生煙霧緊急狀況。需要釋壓讓新鮮空氣進入飛機。請求快速下降到8000英尺。

We have unusual smell from air conditioning packs. Request stop climb at 7000 feet.

447. 空調組件出現異常氣味。請求保持7000英尺,停止爬升。

Many passengers are suffering from smoke inhalation. Request medical assistance on arrival.

448. 許多旅客遭受煙塵吸入。請求到達時醫療救助。

Our pressurization system has malfunctioned.

449. 我們的增壓系統故障。

We have difficulty in controlling the cabin pressure.

450. 我們控制座艙增壓有難度。

We have a cabin altitude problem.

451. 我們座艙高度有問題。

Our cabin rate of climb has red-lined. Request immediate descent.

452. 我們座艙上升率已達到紅線。請求立即下降。

We have a slow cabin decompression. Request immediate descent.

453. 我們座艙慢釋壓,請求立即下降。

Our cabin altitude at one time had reached 16000 feet. Some passengers have symptoms of hypoxia.

454. 我們的座艙高度曾達到了16000英尺。部分旅客有缺氧症狀。

We are now depressurized and will fly a more shallow descent profile.

455. 我們現在釋壓飛行,需要更平緩的下降剖面降。

Request descent rate less than 500 feet per minute due to unpressurized cabin.

456. 由於客艙釋壓,請求下降率小於每分鐘500英尺。

We are now ventilating with ram air. It is best that our rate of descent does not exceed 600 feet per minute.

457. 我們現在通過沖壓空氣通風,我們下降率最好不超過每分鐘600英尺。

We have a problem with the avionics ventilation system.

458. 我們的電子通風系統有問題。

We have an avionics ventilation problem. The skin heat-exchangers and blower fan have failed.

459. 我們的電子通風有問題。蒙皮熱交換器和吹風扇都故障了。

The avionics ventilation is unserviceable. Request diversion to the closest suitable airport.

460. 電子艙通風故障。請求備降到最近合適機場。