當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第42期:其他情況通話術語(2)

飛行員英語900句 第42期:其他情況通話術語(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.53K 次

One of the terrorists is about forty-year old. He is about 180 cm tall, wearing a brown shirt and dark pants.

飛行員英語900句 第42期:其他情況通話術語(2)
821. 一名恐怖分子大約40歲。他有180釐米高,穿着棕色襯衫和深色褲子。

A terrorist is trying to access the cockpit. He is about 30 years old. He is wearing a hat and backpack.

822. 一名恐怖分子正試圖接近駕駛艙。他約30歲。戴一頂帽子背雙肩揹包。

The purser reports there are over ten hijackers onboard. They are threatening to kill passengers if we don’t fly to another destination.

823. 乘務長報告機上有超過10名劫機犯。正威脅我們如果不飛往另一個目的地,他們要殺死旅客。

Some of the hijackers are carrying sharp protruding weapons.

824. 一些劫機犯拿着鋒利的、尖銳的武器。

There is a stand-off in the cabin. Some of the hijackers are carrying blades.

825. 客艙已陷於僵持狀態。一些劫機犯拿着刀片。

Terrorists started to injure passengers.

826. 恐怖分子開始傷害旅客了。

We will remain on the runway. The hijackers have taken four hostages to the rear of the cabin.

827. 我們將停留在跑道上。劫機犯已把四名人質帶到了客艙後部。

Terrorists are threatening to start killing passengers and the crew.

828. 恐怖分子們威脅他們將要殺死旅客和機組了。

The air marshal and passengers have restrained five suspects. The situation is now under control.

829. 空中保安和旅客們已經制服了五名疑犯。局面得到了控制。

A suspicious suitcase was found during the cabin inspection.

830. 客艙檢查中發現了可疑手提箱。

The air marshal is searching the aircraft interior for any suspicious articles.

831. 空中保安正在搜查飛機裏面的任何可疑物品。

Some explosives were discovered behind a panel near the back of the cabin.

832. 客艙後部的一個面板後面發現一些爆炸物。

What do the bomb-disposal experts suggest we do?

833. 拆彈專家們建議我們做什麼?

The cabin crew reports a passenger is behaving strangely.

834. 客艙機組報告一名旅客行爲怪異。

A bomb has exploded and the cabin is full of smoke. Request emergency descent.

835. 炸彈已爆炸,客艙到處是煙霧。申請緊急下降。

We are evacuating on the runway. Be advised the bomb is still on board.

836. 我們正在跑道上緊急撤離。請你告知相關人員炸彈還在飛機上。

We are unsure of our position due to navigation failure. If any station can hear me, please respond.

837. 由於導航失效,我們不確定位置。如有任何電臺能聽到我們,請回話。

We only have standby magnetic compass due instrument failure. Now heading 245. Request navigation assistance.

838. 我們因儀表失效只有備用磁羅盤。現在航向245。請求導航援助。

We are unsure of our position due FMS failure. Last known position five miles north of FUPAD, now heading 165 for weather avoidance.

839. 我們由於飛行管理計算機失效不能確定位置。最後已知位置FUPAD以北5海里,現在航向165以避開天氣。

We have navigation map drift. Request climb to MEA.

840. 我們有導航地圖漂移。申請上升到最低航路高度。