當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第24期:緊急情況通話術語(2)

飛行員英語900句 第24期:緊急情況通話術語(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.17K 次

We have severe vibration coming from the avionics ventilation fan.

飛行員英語900句 第24期:緊急情況通話術語(2)
461. 我們的電子通風風扇有嚴重抖振。

There are unusual noises coming from the avionics bay.

462. 電子設備艙有異常噪音。

Our FMS has malfunctioned. Request radar vectors.

463. 我們的飛行管理計算機故障了,請求雷達引導。

Request further climb due wind-shear.

464. 由於風切變,申請進一步爬升。

Unable to maintain altitude, request leaving RVSM airspace.

465. 不能保持高度,申請離開RVSM空域。

We cannot make RNP approach due equipment.

466. 由於設備,我們不再符合RNP進近。

Our navigation accuracy is low. Request to climb to minimum safe altitude.

467. 我們導航精度低。申請上升到最低安全高度

We have a navigation map shift, unable to perform the RNAV approach. Request radar vectors.

468. 我們有導航地圖漂移,無法飛RNAV進近。申請雷達引導。

Inertial reference system has failed. We are navigating on raw data. Request conventional approach.

469. 慣導失效了,我們在使用原始導航,申請傳統進近。

The Morse code for the VOR is different from the approach chart. Confirm the VOR is fully operational.

470. VOR的莫爾斯代碼與我們進近圖上的不致。證實VOR臺在運行中。

The ILS signal seems to be very unstable. Did any other pilot report a similar situation?

471. 盲降信號不穩定。其他飛行員報告過類似情況嗎?

The approach lights for Runway 36L are a bit different from those shown on the airport diagram.

472. 36左跑道的進近燈光與機場圖上的顯示有點不同。

The flight path is unstable. Going around.

473. 飛行軌跡不穩定。復飛了。

We made a missed approach due to unstable ILS signals.

474. 由於盲降信號不穩定,我們執行了復飛。

The ILS signal was unstable. Request approach to another runway or request another type of approach.

475. 盲降信號不穩定。申請換一條跑道進近,或申請另一種進近方式。

The DME indication is not correct. Confirm the DME is still in service.

476. DME顯示不對。證實DME還在運營中。

We have lost our flight plan after a flight management computer reset.

477. 我們復位了飛行管理計算機後丟失了飛行計劃。

We need a few minutes to reprogram the flight management computers. Request radar vectors.

478. 我們需要幾分鐘重新輸程序到飛行管理計算機,申請雷達引導。

We need to reconfigure the flight management computers for approach. Request holding instructions.

479. 我們需要重新設置飛行管理計算機,申請等待指令。

We are now flying with basic navigation due to systems failure. Request radar vectors.

480. 由於系統故障,我們現在使用基本導航飛行。申請雷達引導。