當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第43期:其他情況通話術語(3)

飛行員英語900句 第43期:其他情況通話術語(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.25W 次

Our cargo manifest shows that there are 80 kilograms of lithium batteries on board.

飛行員英語900句 第43期:其他情況通話術語(3)
841. 我們貨物艙單表明機上有80千克的鋰電池。

A ramp inspection discovered crates of lithium batteries in the cargo hold. We are verifying. Request delay pushback.

842. 機坪檢查發現貨艙有數箱鋰電池。我們正在覈實。請求延遲推出。

We had a smoke warning in the cargo hold. We have discharged the fire extinguisher. We are concerned about lithium batteries in that compartment.

843. 我們的貨艙有煙霧警告。我們已釋放滅火瓶。我們擔心貨艙的鋰電池。

The cabin crew have used up all the portable extinguishers. Request diversion.

844. 客艙機組已用完了手提式滅火瓶。申請備降。

Request passenger stairs connect immediately after we stop on the runway. We want to disembark passengers as quickly as possible.

845. 我們停止在跑道上後請求立即連接客梯車。我們想盡快讓旅客離機。

We almost had a mid-air collision with another aircraft.

846. 我們差點與另一架飛機空中相撞。

The conflicting traffic is military. Request avoiding action.

847. 衝突飛機是軍用機。申請避讓措施。

Does the flight path of the unknown aircraft converge with ours?

848. 不明飛機的飛行路線和我們會聚嗎?

The conflicting traffic is gray, possibly a military aircraft.

849. 衝突飛機是灰色的,可能是軍用機。

We have traffic indication at 2 o’clock, 300 feet above our level.

850. 衝突飛機顯示在2點鐘方位,高於我們300 英尺。

We have a possible traffic conflict at 10 o’clock, converging with our flight path.

851. 我們可能在10點鐘方位有衝突飛機,與我們的飛行路線會聚。

We have a possible traffic conflict ahead. Request radar vectors for avoidance.

852. 我們前方可能有衝突飛機。申請雷達引導避讓。

Request right turn for traffic avoidance.

853. 請求右轉避讓衝突飛機。

Unable to comply, TCAS RA.

854. 不能照辦,遵守TCAS RA指令。

We nearly collided with that aircraft. We had very little vertical separation. Do you know the flight number of that aircraft?

855. 我們幾乎與那架飛機相撞了。我們幾乎沒有垂直間隔了。你們知道那架飛機的航班號嗎?

Clear of conflict, request further instructions.

856. 遠離衝突,申請進一步指令。

We have injuries resulting from our TCAS maneuver. Request ambulance on arrival.

857. TCAS機動導致部分旅客受傷。請求救護車到場。

Some of the cabin crew are injured. They were serving meals during the TCAS maneuver.

858. 那部分客艙機組受傷了。TCAS機動時他們正在供餐。

Some passengers were injured because their seatbelts weren’t fastened.

859. 一些旅客受傷是因爲他們沒有系安全帶。

Some passengers have been scalded by hot drinks.

860. 一些旅客被熱飲料燙傷了。