當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第31期:緊急情況通話術語(9)

飛行員英語900句 第31期:緊急情況通話術語(9)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.85K 次

Traffic at our twelve o’clock, 10 miles, climbing. Should we expedite our descent to cross altitudes?

飛行員英語900句 第31期:緊急情況通話術語(9)
601. 衝突飛機在我們12點鐘方位,10海里處,正在上升。我們應該加速下降以穿越高度嗎?

Unable, TCAS RA.

602. 不能,TCAS RA。

We are clear of conflict. Request further instructions.

603. 我們解除衝突了。請求進一步指令。

About twenty passengers and crew members were injured during the TCAS maneuver. Request diversion and medical assistance on arrival.

604. 大約20名旅客和機組人員在做機動時受傷,申請備降和醫療援助到場。

We are having abnormal engine indications. Request to reduce speed to 250 knots.

605. 我們的發動機參數顯示不正常。申請調速到250節。

Our engine parameters are unstable. Request stop climb at FL220.

606. 我們的發動機參數不穩定。申請在高度220 時停止爬升。

Our oil pressure reading is lower than normal. Request hold at present position.

607. 我們滑油壓力度數比正常要低。請求在當前位置等待。

The oil temperature is higher than normal. We are monitoring other engine parameters.

608. 我們滑油溫度比正常的要高。我們正在監控其他發動機參數。

Engine indicates high EGT at idle power setting. We need to have partial thrust in the descent. Request an early descent.

609. 發動機顯示我們的油門收到慢車時EGT較高。我們需要帶部分推力下降。申請提前下降。

We are reading high engine vibration. Request to delay takeoff.

610. 我們的發動機讀數有較高的抖振。請求延遲起飛。

Cabin altitude is increasing abnormally. Request to level off.

611. 客艙高度顯示增加異常。請求改平飛。

Our instruments indicate excessive high cabin altitude.

612. 我們的儀表顯示客艙高度過高。

Our instrument indicates abnormal cabin pressure differential.

613. 我們儀表顯示不正常的客艙壓差。

Our fuel endurance is 48 minutes. We must leave the hold otherwise we will be at minimum fuel.

614. 我們燃油續航時間是48分鐘。我們必須離開等待,否則我們將出現最低燃油。

Cockpit oxygen cylinder pressure is low. Request to return for landing.

615. 駕駛艙氧氣瓶顯示低壓力,申請返場着陸。

We are holding at present position. It appears one of the over-wing exits has unlocked.

616. 我們在原地等待。好像機翼上方的一個出口鬆鎖。

It seems some of the spoilers cannot be retracted. We have to re-calculate our landing distance before we start our approach, standby.

617. 似乎一部分猶流板不能收回,我們重新計算一下着陸距離才能進近,稍等。

We have an indication that the nose wheel did not extend properly. Request low pass for visual check.

618. 我們儀表顯示前輪沒有正常放出。申請低空通場目視檢查。

We have lost our braking. We used thrust reversers to stop the aircraft. Request ground services to chock the nose wheel.

619. 我們失去了剎車,剛纔用反推來停住飛機,申請地面服務用銷子擋好前輪。

Our brakes have seized. The tyres might burst during touchdown. Request fire trucks on arrival.

620. 我們的剎車卡死了。可能接地時輪胎會爆胎。申請消防車到場。