當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第27期:緊急情況通話術語(5)

飛行員英語900句 第27期:緊急情況通話術語(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.44W 次

The APU fire seems to be extinguished. Request fire trucks on standby and stairs vehicle to disembark the passengers.

飛行員英語900句 第27期:緊急情況通話術語(5)
521. APU火情看樣子被熄滅了,申請消防車待命,還有客梯車以便讓旅客下飛機

The APU is still on fire. We are evacuating. Request emergency services.

522. APU火還在燃燒,我們現在緊急撤離,申請緊急服務

We had a cargo smoke warning. Advise the ground handlers NOT to open our cargo door until the passengers have all disembarked.

523. 我們有個貨艙煙霧警告。請告知地面裝卸人員在所有旅客下飛機之前千萬別打開貨艙門。

A passenger ignited the lavatory waste bin. Advise the airport police to await our arrival.

524. 一名旅客點燃了盥洗室垃圾箱。告知機場警察到場來處理。

We have smoke coming out of our avionics bay. It is out of control. Request proceed direct to final and cancel all speed restrictions.

525. 我們有煙霧來自我們的電子設備艙。已經失控了。申請直飛五邊並取消全部速度限制。

We have smoke coming from our avionics bay. We are evacuating. Request fire trucks.

526. 我們有煙霧來自我們的電子設備艙。我們正在緊急撤離。申請消防車。

We have smoke coming from our avionics bay. We are disembarking the passengers.

527. 我們有煙霧來自我們的電子設備艙,我們正在讓旅客離機。

Request descent to 10000 feet to ventilate the aircraft due smoke.

528. 由於煙霧,請求下降到10000英尺使飛機得到通風。

We had emptied most of our fire extinguishers, but the cabin fire is still on.

529. 我們已經釋放了滅火瓶,但客艙火警仍然存在。

We are having flight control problems.

530. 我們有飛行操縱問題。

Our flight control computers are not functioning well. We are having difficulty maintaining level flight, unable RVSM.

531. 我們飛行操作計算機工作不太理想,我們保持平飛有些困難,不能在RVSM空域飛行。

Our pitch control has malfunctioned. We cannot move the elevators. We are flying the airplane with only trim.

532. 我們俯仰控制失效了,升降舵動不了,我們嘗試用配平來控制飛機。

The aircraft has a tendency to roll to the right. I need additional airspace to maneuver.

533. 飛機有向右橫滾的趨勢,我需要更多的空域來機動。

We have finished the checklist but still cannot retract some of the speed brakes. Request the longest runway for landing.

534. 我們完成了檢查單但還是不能收回一部分減速板。申請最長的跑道落地。

We cannot fully extend the flaps. Request the longest runway for landing.

535. 我們不能完全放出襟翼。申請最長的跑道落地。

We have asymmetric flaps. Airplane is rolling to the left. Request holding to solve the problem.

536. 我們的襟翼位置不一致,飛機正向左橫滾。申請等待解決故障。

Request high speed approach. Part of our flight control surfaces have separated from the wing.

537. 申請大速度進近。部分飛行操作面與機翼分離。

Request immediate climb above the minimum safe altitude to perform the checklist due to run-away trim condition.

538. 由於配平失控,申請立即上安全高度以上來做檢查單。

Request vectors for long final. We are controlling the airplane with mechanical backup.

539. 請求雷達引導到長五邊。我們正在用機械備用設備操作飛機。

Request return to just had an air-upset situation and lost a lot of altitude.

540. 申請回到高度250。我們剛纔有空中異常姿態的情況,而且掉了很多高度。