當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第32期:緊急情況通話術語(10)

飛行員英語900句 第32期:緊急情況通話術語(10)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

We made the go-around because our landing gear wouldn't extend normally. Request holding pattern to perform checklist.

飛行員英語900句 第32期:緊急情況通話術語(10)
621. 我們剛纔復飛的原因是起落架無法正常放出。申請等待來做檢查單。

We have exhausted all options. We will land without the nose gear fully locked.

622. 我們用盡了所有選項。現在只能夠嘗試沒有前起落架完全鎖住的情況下落地。

We cannot extend the left landing gear. Request foaming the runway.

623. 我們不能放出左起落架。申請在跑道上噴灑泡沫。

Request diversion to a nearby airport with foaming capability.

624. 申請備降到附近一個能夠噴灑防火泡沫的機場。

We applied maximum braking when we rejected takeoff. Request fire services to escort the aircraft back to the apron.

625. 剛纔中斷起飛時我們使用了最大剎車,申請消防車護送飛機回停機坪。

The tyres are deflated. We will have to hold at present position for maintenance inspection.

626. 輪胎癟了,我們需要原地等待機務來做檢查。

I think we blew a nose wheel tyre. Request holding position.

627. 我認爲我們的前輪爆胎了。申請原地等待。

We no longer have airspeed and altitude on our primary displays.

628. 我們的主顯示器上不再有空速和高度顯示了。

We have errors with our navigation. Request radar monitoring.

629. 我們的導航有誤差。申請雷達監控。

Our inertial reference system has failed, unable GPS approach. Request ILS or VOR approach.

630. 我們的慣導失效了,不能夠使用GPS進近。申請盲降或VOR進近。

We made the go around because the GPWS warning was triggered.

631. 我們復飛是因爲觸發了近地警告。

We have to recalibrate our instruments. Request to level off and maintain heading.

632. 我們需要重新校準儀表。申請改平飛並保持航向。

Our ADS-B transmitter appears to be malfunctioning. Terminating further ADS-B transmissions.

633. 我們的ADS-B發報機似乎故障了。終止ADS-B發報。

ADS-B equipment degradation, will advise when able to resume operations.

634. ADS-B設備降級,當恢復使用時將告知。

GPS unreliable, terminating ADS-B transmissions.

635. GPS不可靠,終止ADS-B發報。

Our ADS-B has malfunctioned. Is there any weather advisory at our destination?

636. 我們的ADS-B發報機已故障。有目的地機場的氣象報嗎?

We made an overshoot because our ADS-B indicated a possible runway incursion.

637. 我們復飛是因爲我們的ADS-B顯示可能有跑道人侵。

We made a go-around due to head-up display problem. We’ll inform you when we are ready for the approach.

638. 我們復飛是因爲平視顯示故障。準備好進近時我們將通知你們。

Our airspeed is unreliable. Request climb to minimum safe altitude to perform checklist.

639. 我們的空速指示不可靠。申請爬升到最低安全高度來做檢查單。

Our airspeed is unreliable. Request radar vectors for long final.

640. 我們的空速指示不可靠,申請雷達引導到長五邊。