當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第26期:緊急情況通話術語(4)

飛行員英語900句 第26期:緊急情況通話術語(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.06W 次

Request diversion to the nearest suitable airport due AC BUS failure.

飛行員英語900句 第26期:緊急情況通話術語(4)
501. 我們一個交流匯流條故障了,申請備降到最近合適機場。

We are not supplying power to our DC BUS. Request priority landing.

502. 我們不再爲直流匯流條供電,申請優先落地。

We have a problem with the aircraft battery. Request priority landing.

503. 我們飛機電瓶有問題。申請優先落地。

One of our transformers has failed. I’ll let you know if a diversion is required.

504. 我們一個變壓整流器故障了。如果需要備降我會第一時間告訴你。

Electrical system has a serious malfunction. Request radar vectors to an airport that’s within 20 minutes of flight time.

505. 電氣設備有嚴重故障。申請雷達引導到20 分鐘以內能夠飛到的機場。

We are operating with only the emergency generator. Request track direct to final, Runway26.

506. 我們能夠使用的只有緊急發電機。申請雷達引導到五邊,跑道26號。

We are flying with batteries only. Is there any airport available within 25 minutes of flying?

507. 我們僅依靠電瓶飛行。有沒有25分鐘以內能夠飛到的可用機場

If there is no airport within 100 miles, we have to make a forced landing.

508. 如果100海里範圍內沒有機場,我們必須迫降。

We have less than 10 minutes of battery power left. We are preparing for ditching procedure.

509. 我們的電瓶電源供電不足10分鐘。我們正在準備水上迫降程序。

We have switched off most of our electrical systems for smoke procedure. Request vectors for a long final, Runway 15.

510. 爲了排煙程序,我們關掉了大部分電氣系統。申請引導到長五邊,跑道15號。

We have cut off the electrical system to the cabin and the onboard fire is under control.

511. 我們已經切斷了到客艙的電氣系統,機上火情得到了控制。

We had an electrical fire from the galley, now extinguished. Request return to land.

512. 我們有廚房電氣火警,現在已經熄滅。請求返場着陸。

There was a fire from the avionics bay. Request radar vectors for final.

513. 電子設備艙有火警。申請雷達引導到五邊。

We have had a bird strike. Our windshield has cracked.

514. 我們遭遇鳥擊,風擋出現裂痕。

The windshield suddenly had electrical arcing. We need to pull the circuit breakers and delay the approach.

515. 風擋突然出現電弧,我們需要拔跳開關並延遲進近。

The cockpit side window is not sealed properly. Request reduce to minimum speed and descend to 4000 feet.

516. 駕駛艙側窗沒關好,申請減速到最小速度,下降到4000英尺

We had to go around due pilot seat moving. We’ll try to reset the circuit breaker before making another approach.

517. 剛纔復飛是由於駕駛員座椅自己移動了,我們得先試着復位椅子的跳開關再進近。

We have already discharged the engine extinguishers. The fire 34 warning light is still on. Do you have a visual on our left engine?

518. 我們已經釋放了發動機滅火瓶,火警燈仍然亮。你們能目視看看我們的左發是否有火?

We cannot extinguish the engine fire. Request priority landing and emergency services on arrival.

519. 我們不能熄滅發動機火情。申請優先落地和到場時的緊急服務

We have an APU fire warning. Can you verify if there is smoke coming from the back of the plane?

520. 我們有APU火警。你能否看到我們飛機後部是否有煙霧?