當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 金裝律師S02E06 MJE美劇筆記 你說你是白手起家

金裝律師S02E06 MJE美劇筆記 你說你是白手起家

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

口語精華:

金裝律師S02E06 MJE美劇筆記 你說你是白手起家
1. Now come home before you wind up in trouble.

趁你惹上麻煩前回家去。

 

2. This guy is pissing me off.

這傢伙激怒我了。

 

3. You say you're a self-made man.

你說你是白手起家。

 

4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.

他向我保證過他不會惹麻煩。

 

5. You need to keep an eye on him.

你要盯着他。

 

6. I'm on it.

我來處理。

 

7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.

我需要你一小時後來接我。

 

8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.

我纔不管你當時在幹什麼。

 

9. That's why he turned on me.

那就是他攻擊我的原因。

 

10. Our backs are against the wall.

我們走投無路了。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.

你當時又年輕又聰明,我不相信你哪怕有一秒鐘感到抱歉,因爲你選擇了我們都想要的工作的那間面試教室,這根本不是巧合。

 

2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.

讓我來告訴你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一張餐巾紙上寫了婚前協議。他沒保管好,這就是爲什麼Amy Irving是好萊塢裏最富裕的失業女明星的原因。

 

3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.

會有一天,Louis,我需要從你那得到些東西,在那個時候,你要記着這次是我放過你。是你欠我的。

 

金裝律師S02E05 MJE美劇筆記 抱歉潑你冷水


作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟   (整理/排版  泰瑞寶的元元    校對  記憶的笑臉614)