當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 尼基塔S02E02 MJE美劇筆記 虛驚一場

尼基塔S02E02 MJE美劇筆記 虛驚一場

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

口語精華

尼基塔S02E02 MJE美劇筆記 虛驚一場

1. Sounds nice.
聽上去不錯。

2. Sorry, give me a second.
不好意思,請稍等。

3. False alarm.
虛驚一場。

4. Well, that goes without saying.
當然,那還用說。

 

5. You get how lucky you are?
你知道自己有多幸運嗎?

 

6. Sorry, that came out wrong.
不好意思,我說錯話了。

 

7. Things are going to work out. I promise.
一切都會沒事的,我保證。

 

8. You always assume the worst in me.
你總把我想的很差。

 

9. You are very direct.
你真直率。

 

10. Can you verify that?
你能證實這一點嗎?

 

11. You think you're so righteous, don't you?
你覺得自己很有正義感,不是嗎?

 

12. Nothing makes sense.
一切都說不通。

 

13. First things first.
事有輕重緩急。

 

14. Check this out.
看看這個。

 

經典臺詞

1. Amanda: Friends do favors for each other.
朋友爲彼此兩肋插刀。

 

2. Nikita: I know what it's like to want revenge, but I would never hurt innocent people to do it.
我知道復仇的心態,但是我不會爲了復仇傷及無辜。

 

3. Oven: You know, when things like that happen, you feel like the sun should turn dark. The earth should stop spinning. But the world keeps going on around you. And you wonder if it's a place worth living in.
你知道一旦發生了那樣的事,你會覺得太陽應該是灰色的,地球也應該停止轉動,但你周圍的一切卻依然如舊,你會想這個世界是否還值得你活下去。

 

4. Oven: If I had a chance to do it over again, I'd just take off with Emily, you know. I wouldn't wait for the right moment. Because that's when it happens... the threat you don't see coming.
如果我有機會能夠重新來過,要知道我一定帶着Emily離開,我不會再等什麼絕佳時機......因爲伴隨着好時機而來的......是你看不到的潛在危險。


5. Birkhoff: You don't know what you're doing. Listen, I know. I know what it's like to get orders that feel so strong, you think you're going to die if you don't follow them. But deep e is a part of you that knows this isn't you. And that part of you can choose to stop.
你不知道自己在做什麼,聽着,我知道,我知道接受到強硬命令的那種感覺,就像如果你不遵守命令就會死一樣,但你的內心深處,有一部分潛意識知道,這不是你。而這部分潛意識可以讓你選擇停下。


尼基塔S02E01 MJE美劇筆記 怎麼過我這一關呢

 

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟 (整理/排版:喀雅;校對:我的美劇口語夢)