當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 疑犯追蹤S01E01 MJE美劇筆記 我們老闆想和你談談

疑犯追蹤S01E01 MJE美劇筆記 我們老闆想和你談談

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.99K 次

口語精華

疑犯追蹤S01E01 MJE美劇筆記 我們老闆想和你談談

1. Question for you.
問你個問題。

2. I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道,你說呢?

 

3. Our employer wants to have a word with you.
我們的老闆想跟你談談。

 

4. I'm running a little short at the moment.
我現在手頭有點緊。

 

5. I should tell you I'm a really private person.
我該告訴你,我是個非常注重隱私的人。

 

6. Hansen's on the move.
漢森有動作了。

 

7. You should leave this alone, lady.
你不該管這件事了,女士。

 

8. I can't see the whole picture.
我不知道整件事。

 

9. Are you gonna keep me waiting?
你想讓我一直等下去嗎?

 

10. I'm no good to you.
我幫不了你。

 

11. You have a decision to make.
你要做個決定。

 

12. Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.
就這麼說吧,失去重要的人的人不只是你。

 

13. You think I'm gonna rat on my friends?
你覺得我會出賣朋友嗎?

 

臺詞精選

 

1. Reese:You know, it's funny. Seems like the only time you need a name now is when you're in trouble.
真有意思。只有在有麻煩的時候,你才需要一個名字。

 

2. Reese:40% of murders involve some kind of romantic relationship.
有40%的謀殺都涉及到某種戀愛關係。

 

3. Finch:You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich. Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.
你看,裏瑟先生,在那天之前,我致力於讓自己變得更富有。突然之間這些錢對我來說都不重要了。

 

4. Finch:I offered you a job, Mr. Reese. I never said it would be easy.
我給了你一份工作,裏瑟先生。但是我可沒說它會很容易。

傲骨賢妻S01E01 MJE美劇筆記:問倒我了

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟(整理/排版:插頭拔掉飯煲醬;校對:我的美劇口語夢)