當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 金裝律師S02E03 MJE美劇筆記 你觸到我的痛處了

金裝律師S02E03 MJE美劇筆記 你觸到我的痛處了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

口語精華:

金裝律師S02E03 MJE美劇筆記 你觸到我的痛處了
1. I'll swing by your office.

我會去一趟你的辦公室。

 

2. Why are you grinning?

你笑什麼?

 

3. You knew I'd roll with your lie.

你知道我會爲你圓謊。

 

4. You don't think you're being a little harsh?

你不覺得你有點殘酷/過分了嗎。

 

5. Stop thinking like a rookie.

不要像個菜鳥一樣思考。

 

6. We're thrilled to have you home.

我們很高興你回家了。

 

7. I'm here in a number two capacity.

我在這裏是二把手。

 

8. Wow, you really cut me to the quick.

哇,你真的觸及我的痛處了。

 

9. Trust me, they'll cave.

相信我,他們會屈服的。

 

10. You backed us into a corner.

你把我們逼到了絕境。

 

11. His decision puts us in a bit of a pickle.

他的決定讓我們陷入了些許困境。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Rachel: I keep getting these dating site pop-ups. It's like my computer's accusing me of being single.

不停地有這些交友網站彈出來。這就像是我的電腦在嘲笑我是單身。

 

2. Jessica: Louis, I know you take great pride in making the associates' lives miserable.

Louis,我知道你爲自己能讓員工們活得痛苦不堪感到很驕傲。 

Louis: Well, I did until the survey said I was second best at it.

好吧,我之前確實這麼認爲,直到這個報告說我只是第二名。

 

3. Daniel: Harvey, I said I've changed. Don't mistake that change for weakness. I told you, my name's on the door. Didn't get there by me taking shit from the likes of you. You want to work together on this, I'm open to it. You don't, this is how it's going to be.

Harvey,我說過我已經變了。不要誤解爲我變軟弱了。我告訴過你我的大名寫在了門上。我不是靠着關心你的喜好走到這一步。如果你想一起共事,我歡迎。如果不想,事情會是這個樣子。


4. Mike: I'm also a kind person. And I want someone who notices the little things, like--like the fact that I'm a foodie, and I love to share that with other people. Or that when someone pays me a compliment, I can't even look them in the eye, or the fact that my parents are obviously loaded, but I'm still determined to make it on my own.

我也是一個善良的人。並且我希望有人能注意到一些細節,比如——比如我是個美食家的事實,我也喜歡和別人分享美食,或者是當別人稱讚我,我甚至不能看着他們的眼睛,或者是事實上我的父母都很富有,但我仍然決定要靠自己去闖。

 

金裝律師S02E02 MJE美劇筆記 這是我的底線

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟(整理/排版  泰瑞寶的元元    校對  我的美劇口語夢)