當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 金裝律師S02E05 MJE美劇筆記 抱歉潑你冷水

金裝律師S02E05 MJE美劇筆記 抱歉潑你冷水

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.23K 次

口語精華:

金裝律師S02E05 MJE美劇筆記 抱歉潑你冷水
1. You walk in and you scare the crap out of me.

你進來差點把我嚇死。

 

2. You should've done from day one.

你從一開始就該做這件事。

 

3. Your back's against the wall.

你走投無路了。

 

4. Money is no object.

錢不成問題。

 

5. Nine times out of ten, he backs down.

十有八九,他退讓了。

 

6. I take care of my business.

我管好我自己的事。

 

7. You want payback for what was done to you.

你希望自己的遭遇能得到償還。

 

8. Do you think I was born yesterday?

你覺得我是昨天才出生的嗎?(表示我沒那麼好戲弄)

 

9. I'm sorry to rain on your parade.

我很抱歉潑你冷水。

 

10. She was backed into a corner.

她被逼上了絕路。

 

11. Your actions have left me no choice.

你的行爲讓我無從選擇。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Marco Mendoza: Look, I've been playing tennis since before I could walk. When I was six, I was crushing kids in high school. I don't play cards, I don't drink. What I do is win.

聽着,我學會走路前就在打網球,六歲的時候,就擊敗了高中生。我不打牌,不喝酒。我只贏比賽。

 

2. Rachel: Here's your goddamn birthday card. I don't appreciate you coming into my office saying that no one at the firm has what they're supposed to have, and I don't know what crawled up your ass today, but I take care of my business.

這是你該死的生日賀卡。我並不喜歡你走近我辦公室抱怨公司裏有人沒得到他們應得的東西,我不知道今天你哪根筋搭錯了,但是我只管好自己分內的事。

 

3. Donna: Well, that's easy. You don't give a shit about me or Harvey. This is a witch hunt, and I'm not gonna sit in this room for another minute.

好吧,這很簡單。你根本就不在乎我和Harvey。這是一場政治迫害,我不會再在這間屋子裏多呆一分鐘。

 

4. Harvey: You think I didn't think I was smarter than the guy I started working for? I did, and I was, and I waited my goddamn turn.

你以爲我沒覺得自己比我的第一個老闆要聰明?我確實這麼認爲,並且我確實是,我只是在等待一個華麗的逆轉。

 

5. Daniel: Don't try to pass it off as a courtesy. You're trying to humiliate me, like you did by summoning me into your office.

不要試圖裝好人轉移注意力。你想羞辱我,就像你召喚我來你的辦公室一樣。


金裝律師S02E04 MJE美劇筆記 別質疑我的能力

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟   (整理/排版  泰瑞寶的元元    校對  我的美劇口語夢)