當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 疑犯追蹤S01E06 MJE美劇筆記 說時容易做時難

疑犯追蹤S01E06 MJE美劇筆記 說時容易做時難

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

口語精華:

疑犯追蹤S01E06 MJE美劇筆記 說時容易做時難
1. Sorry for the inconvenience.

抱歉爲您帶來不便。

 

2. That makes us square?

我們扯平了嗎?

 

3. Easier said than done.

說時容易做時難。

 

4. Stay out of trouble.

別惹麻煩。

 

5. Keep your eyes on the road.

專心開車看路。 

 

6. Leave it running.

別讓(車)熄火。

 

7. Hope you don't mind.

希望你不會介意。

 

8. Nothing worth mentioning.

沒什麼值得一提的事。


9. But just one loose end.

只是還有點沒解決的麻煩。

 

10. You're one to judge.

什麼時候輪到你評價我了?

 

11. That would be divine retribution.

真是現世報。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from.

現在我知道"是禍躲不過"的說法從哪來了。


2. When you're in a position where people want your money, a little anonymity is rather rewarding.

當你處在一個人人都想要你的錢的位置上時,稍微隱姓埋名一下是很有益的。

 

3. You know, before we--before I found you, before I found you,the numbers haunted me. I never felt so helpless in my entire life. And I know I can't get justice for all of them, but the possibility of having just one...

你知道嗎,在我們——在我,找到你之前,這些號碼在我腦中揮之不去。我這一生從來沒有感覺這麼無助過。我也知道我不能還他們所有人一個公道,可至少爲一個人尋求公正的可能性也···

 

4. I knew this girl once. Naive. She got a tough lesson on the way the world works.

我曾經認識這麼個女孩。非常天真。她付出了很大的代價才明白這個世界的運作方式。

 

疑犯追蹤S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 讓他聽電話


作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟   (整理/排版:插頭拔掉飯煲醬    審校:記憶的笑臉614)