當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 疑犯追蹤S01E02 MJE美劇筆記 大隱隱於市

疑犯追蹤S01E02 MJE美劇筆記 大隱隱於市

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

口語精華:

疑犯追蹤S01E02 MJE美劇筆記 大隱隱於市
1. I got tied up here at work.

我被公事纏住了。

 

2. See you in 30.

半小時後見。

 

3. I've got a job for you.

我給你找了個活。

 

4. I'm almost ready to move on to the next problem.

我差不多準備好要解決下一個問題了。

 

5. I loved her like she was my own daughter.

我愛她一如我的親女兒。

 

6. No sign of Theresa?

你沒見到特蕾莎?

 

7. Not exactly what I expected.

跟我想的不太一樣。

 

8. I'll make it quick。

我長話短說。

 

9. I'm gonna pay a man a visit.

我要去拜訪一個人。

 

10. Got to go.

我得掛電話了。

 

11. It's time we sat down face to face.

我們該坐下來當面聊一聊了。

 

12. Is he taking another personal day?

他又請假了嗎?

 

13. I was hoping you knew.

我還指望你知道呢。

 

14. I have my reasons.

我有我的理由。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Finch: The police only see what they choose to look for.

警察只看他們要找的東西。

 

2. aker: Sometimes you just lose people.

有時候你就是會失去重要的人。

 

3. Finch:The best place to hide, Mr. Reese, as you well know, is in plain sight.

裏瑟先生,你肯定也知道,大隱隱於市。

 

4. How are we supposed to live with this, knowing that someone out there needs help?

知道有人需要幫助卻置之不理,我們怎麼能揹負着這種罪惡活着?

 

5. Finch: Sooner or later,you're gonna have to trust someone.

你得去信任一個人,這是遲早的事。

 

疑犯追蹤S01E03 MJE美劇筆記 我跟定他了

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟    (整理/排版  插頭拔掉飯煲醬    審校  Wind