當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 老友記S01E12 MJE美劇筆記 事情搞砸了

老友記S01E12 MJE美劇筆記 事情搞砸了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.09W 次

口語精華:

老友記S01E12  MJE美劇筆記 事情搞砸了
1. Things got ugly. 

事情搞砸了。

 

2. I' m just out of sorts.

我只是心情不好。

 

3. You suck!

你們遜斃了!

 

4. Not like that.

不是那樣的。

 

5. I just need to be by myself for a while.

我只想一個人待會兒。

 

6. How about if we split it?(當買某個東西太貴時)

我們合夥買怎麼樣?

 

7. He made a Move on me.

他調戲我。

 

8. It's time for you to swoop in.

該你插手了。

 

9. How's it going? 

事情怎麼樣了?

 

10. That's the rule.

這就是規則。

 

11. Here he comes.

他過來了。

 

12. Everything's A-Okay.

一切都十分順利。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Ross: I' m having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together.

光想你和Susan在一起就夠我受的了。


2. Monica: Come on, two on one. 

來吧,二對一。

 

3. Chandler: You're there for her.

你會在她身邊給她支持。

 

4. Ross: Well, it looks like we kicked your butts.

看上去,你們被打得屁滾尿流啊。 

 

5. Ross: You should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.

你應該和一個知道擁有你是多幸福的人在一起。

 

6. Ross: I don't think swearing off guys altogether is the answer.

我認爲避開所有男人不是個好辦法。

 

老友記S01E11 MJE美劇筆記 敞開心扉

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟  (整理/排版  小蝦米 Amy    校對  我的美劇口語夢)