當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《Nikita》S02E09筆記:你們命中註定在一起

《Nikita》S02E09筆記:你們命中註定在一起

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.07W 次

ing-bottom: 60.16%;">《Nikita》S02E09筆記:你們命中註定在一起

1、Gotcha.

找到你了。


gotcha

抓到你啦;明白了


e.g: Yeah, 5 o'clock, gotcha.

嗯,5點,明白了。


2、So don't try to talk me out of it.

別想勸我回頭。


talk somebody out of something

勸某人別做某事


e.g: Can't you talk them out of selling the house?

你能勸他們別賣房子嗎?


3、You guys are--you're meant to be.

你們倆就像是...你們命中註定在一起。


something is meant to be/happen

註定會發生,一定會發生


e.g: Dan left me after a month so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Dan在一個月後離開了我,所以我想我們不是命中註定的。


4、You might as well ask me where Carmen Sandiego is.

你還不如問我神偷卡門在哪裏。


might as well

還不如...;應該...更好


e.g: I suppose we might as well go home.

我覺得我們還不如回家吧


5、Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves.

尼基塔即將失去所愛之人。


on the verge of

瀕臨於...;即將...;接近於...


e.g: Jess seemed on the verge of tears.

Jess看上去快哭了。