當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > “in the cards”的意思和“卡片”沒什麼關係?

“in the cards”的意思和“卡片”沒什麼關係?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.94W 次

英語中有個詞組in the cards。從字面來看似乎和“卡片”有關,但實際意思卻大不一樣哦。一起來看看《戀戀筆記本》的這個片段吧。

ing-bottom: 50.89%;">“in the cards”的意思和“卡片”沒什麼關係?

對話原文

 

I'm gonna go.

我要走了

No, I don't want you to go.

我不想讓你走

I got to think about some stuff.

我要考慮點事情

What do you got to think about, huh?

你要考慮什麼

Come here and talk to me.

就在這兒和我說說

Talk to me!

和我說啊

About what? You want

考慮什麼 你…… 

you're going away!

你要走了 

You're leaving.

你要離開這兒了 

And I'm staying here.

而我要留在這裏

And I'm so happy that you're doing it,

你去上大學 我也很高興

but you're gonna have a million things to do.

你會有很多事情可做 

No.

不 

You got so much ahead of you.

你的前途一定很美好 

Don't talk like that.

別這麼說

It's true.

事實就是這樣的

I'm not going to have nice things, fancy things.

我沒有什麼好的 沒有什麼特別的 

It's never gonna happen for me. It's not in the cards for me.

這不會發生在我身上 命裏註定的

I don't have to go to school, okay?

我不一定要去上學

Yes, you do.

不 你要去 

I can stay here.

我可以呆在這裏

No. Do you see, that's exactly what I am talking about.

不 好了我想說的就是這些

Then you can come with me.

那你可以和我一起走

To New York?

去紐約 

Yes.

是啊 

What am I going to do in New York?

我去紐約能幹什麼呢 

Be with me?

和我在一起

 

今日重點:

 

百萬:million。數字+million時million不要加-s。millions of 成千上萬的

在…前面:ahead of

精緻的:fancy。這個詞也可作動詞表示“喜歡”,I fancy you. 我喜歡你

似乎會發生的:in the cards