當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎

越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.4K 次

口語精華:

越獄S01E05 MJE美劇筆記 那僅僅是巧合嗎
1. More specifically.

更確切的說。

 

2. Piss sb off

得罪某人 

 

3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.

我們正從死神的手裏搶奪時間。

 

4. I have a really hard time trusting you.

我真的很難相信你。

 

5. There's nothing I can do.

我也無能爲力了。

 

6. It's out of my hands.

這超出了我的能力範圍內。

 

7. It was as clear as day.

那是確信無疑的。

 

8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.

每個人都做過一些不爲人知的事。

 

經典臺詞

 

1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.

我什麼也不知道。

 

2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?

你覺得那僅僅是個巧合嗎?

 

3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.

所有的東西都保持原樣,沒被動過。

 

4. Lincoln:  I had made my peace to what was coming.

我已經能夠坦然的接受將要發生的一切了。

 

越獄S01E04 MJE美劇筆記 我答應你

 

作者@MJE美劇口語聯盟    (整理/排版:Shirely-MJE    校對:我的美劇口語夢)