當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 睡前讀物:超級優雅的英語美文賞析,帶翻譯

睡前讀物:超級優雅的英語美文賞析,帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.24K 次

  今天小編爲大家整理的是關於睡前讀物的英語美文賞析,希望大家會喜歡它,下面就讓我們一起來學習一下吧。

睡前讀物:超級優雅的英語美文賞析,帶翻譯

  一、致橡樹

If I love you

我如果愛你

I won't wind upon you like a trumpet creeper

絕不像攀援的凌霄花

upvalue myself by your height

借你的高枝炫耀自己

If I love you

我如果愛你 ——

I will never follow a spoony bird

絕不學癡情的鳥兒

repeating the monotone song for the green shade

爲綠蔭重複單調的歌曲

not only like a spring head

也不止像泉源

brings you clean coolness whole year long

常年送來清涼的慰籍

not only like a steepy peak

也不止像險峯

enhances your height,

sets off your straightness

增加你的高度

襯托你的威儀

even sunshine

甚至日光。

and spring rain

甚至春雨。

No, all these are not enough!

不,這些都還不夠!

I must be a ceiba by your side

我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,

as a tree standing together with you

做爲樹的形象和你站在一起。

our roots melt underneath

根,緊握在地下

our leaves merge in clouds

葉,相觸在雲裏

when wind breezes

每一陣風過

we greet each other

我們都互相致意

but no one

但沒有人

can understand our peculiar words

聽懂我們的言語

you have your strong stem and branches

你有你的銅枝鐵幹

like knives and swords

像刀,像劍

and like halberds

也像戟

I have my red ample flowers

我有我的紅碩花朵

like heavy sighs

像沉重的嘆息

and heroic torches as well

又像英勇的火炬

we partake cold tide,

thunder storm,firebolt

我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂

together we share brume,

flowing mist,rainbow

我們共享霧靄、流嵐、虹霓

as if we separate all the time

彷彿永遠分離

actually we forever rely on each other

卻又終身相依

this is great love

這纔是偉大的愛情

loyalty lives here

堅貞就在這裏:

LOVE

not only your giant body

不僅愛你偉岸的身軀

but also the position you stand,

the earth under your feet

也愛你堅持的位置,腳下的土地

  二、永遠的友誼

A friend walks in

when the rest of the world walks out.

別人都走開的時候

朋友仍與你在一起

Sometimes in life,

you find a special friend;

有時候在生活中

你會找到一個特別的朋友

Someone who changes your life

just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分內容

卻能改變你整個的生活

Someone who makes you laugh

until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得開懷大笑

Someone who makes you believe

that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間有真情

Someone who convinces you

that there really is an unlocked door

just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信

真的有一扇不加鎖的門

在等待着你去開啓

This is Forever Friendship.

這就是永遠的友誼

When you're down,

and the world seems dark and empty,

your forever friend lifts you up in spirits

and makes that dark and empty world

suddenly seem bright and full.

當你失意,當世界變得黯淡與空虛

你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來

原本黯淡、空虛的世界

頓時變得明亮和充實

Your forever friend gets you

through the hard times,

the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友會與你一同

度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻

If you turn and walk away,

your forever friend follows.

你轉身走開時

真正的朋友會緊緊相隨

If you lose your way,

your forever friend guides you

and cheers you on.

你迷失方向時

真正的朋友會

引導你,鼓勵你

Your forever friend holds your hand

and tells you

that everything

is going to be okay.

真正的朋友會握着你的手

告訴你一切都會好起來的

And if you find such a friend,

you feel happy and complete,

because you need not worry.

如果你找到了這樣的朋友

你會快樂,覺得人生完整

因爲你無需要再憂慮

You have a forever friend for life,

and forever has no end.

你擁有了一個真正的朋友

永永遠遠,永無止境