當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美的英文詩歌賞析閱讀

優美的英文詩歌賞析閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

多多朗讀英語詩歌,可以很快的提升英語作文水平哦,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語詩歌,有時間的可以多多閱讀哦

優美的英文詩歌賞析閱讀

  英語詩歌一

We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher’s Day!

我們送您一件小禮物,以表我們對您的感激之情。教師節愉快!

You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.

您就像我們的家長,我們都敬愛您。

We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.

我們喜歡您做我們的老師,我們尊敬您、感激您。

This is Teachers’Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. H

We are more thankful than we can express.

對您的謝意,我們無法用語言來表達。

You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done.

您不僅是一位合格的教師,更是一位好朋友,謝謝您所做的一切。

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.

教育不是灌滿一桶水,而是點燃一團生命的火焰。

The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.

能使艱難之事變得容易的人是教育者。

Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.

在這特別的日子謹向您致以我們永恆的感激之情。

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.

一個教師對人的影響是永恆的。

It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.

現在是向您表達感激之情最爲恰當的時刻。

This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you.

這件小小的禮物略表我們的感激之情。我們大家都很感謝您。

I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.

我深深地感激您所做的一切。

Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.

老師,感謝您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,對您我滿懷感謝之情。

The whole secret of the teacher’s force lies in the conviction that men are convertible.

教師力量的全部祕密,就在於深信人是可以改變的。

No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.

沒有人比您更值得如此深厚的謝意。僅這一天遠不足以表達我們對您的感激之情 。

Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.

感謝您使我們把枯燥的學習變成了巨大的樂趣。

We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.

這是我們買給您的禮物,謝謝您,老師。沒有您無私的奉獻,就不會有我們今天的成功。

Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.

親愛的老師,您就像那春天的細雨,滋潤着我們的心田。您給予我們的愛和關懷 將鼓舞着我們走過艱難困苦。

You are not only a good teacher but our close friend. Thank you for helping us make something of our lives.

您不僅是一位好老師,也是我們親密的朋友,謝謝您幫助我們奮發有爲。

My heart felt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.

親愛的老師,向您表達我最衷心的感謝。在人生旅途上,您爲我點燃了希望之光 ,您所做的一切潤澤了我

I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.

謝謝您對我孩子的教誨。

My sincere thanks to you for being my child’s teacher.

衷心感謝您,我孩子的恩師。

My child speaks highly of you. Thank you very much.

我的孩子很崇敬您。謝謝。

As parents we recognize the value of you in our child’s development. Thank you for what you have done.

作爲父母,我們深知您在我們孩子成長道路中的重要。謝謝您所做的一切。

One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.

一個好教師具有化腐朽爲神奇的力量。

Teacher, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely gave them birth; for the latter provided more life, while the former ensure a good life.

教育兒童的教師應當享有比父母的榮譽,父母只給孩子生命,而教師則創造 了一個完善的生命。

  英語詩歌二

Life, thin and light-off time and time again

生命,一次又一次輕薄過

Frivolous tireless

輕狂不知疲倦

I heard the echo, from the valleys and the heart

我聽見回聲,來自山谷和心間

Open to the lonely soul of sickle harvesting

以寂寞的鐮刀收割空曠的靈魂

Repeat outrightly, but also repeat the well-being of eventually swaying in the desert oasis

不斷地重複決絕,又重複幸福,終有綠洲搖曳在沙漠

I believe I am

我相信自己

Born as the bright summer flowers

生來如同璀璨的夏日之花

Do not withered undefeated fiery demon rule

不凋不敗,妖冶如火

Heart rate and breathing to bear the load of the cumbersome Bored

承受心跳的負荷和呼吸的累贅 樂此不疲

I heard the music, from the moon and carcass

我聽見音樂,來自月光和胴體

Auxiliary extreme aestheticism bait to capture misty

輔極端的誘餌捕獲飄渺的唯美

Filling the intense life, but also filling the pure

一生充盈着激烈,又充盈着純然

There are always memories throughout the earth

總有回憶貫穿於世間

I believe I am

我相信自己

Died as the quiet beauty of autumn leaves

死時如同靜美的秋日落葉

Sheng is not chaos, smoke gesture

不盛不亂,姿態如煙

Even wilt also retained bone proudly Qing Feng muscle Occult

即便枯萎也保留豐肌清骨的傲然 玄之又玄

I hear love, I believe in love

我聽見愛情,我相信愛情

Love is a pool of struggling blue-green algae

愛情是一潭掙扎的藍藻

As desolate micro-burst of wind

如同一陣悽微的風

Bleeding through my veins

穿過我失血的靜脈

Years stationed in the belief

駐守歲月的信念

I believe that all can hear

我相信一切能夠聽見

Even anticipate discrete, I met the other their own

甚至預見離散,遇見另一個自己

Some can not grasp the moment

而有些瞬間無法把握

Left to the East to go West, the dead must not return to nowhere

任憑東走西顧,逝去的必然不返

See, I wear Zan Flowers on my head, in full bloom along the way all the way

請看我頭置簪花,一路走來一路盛開

Frequently missed some, but also deeply moved by wind, frost, snow or rain

頻頻遺漏一些,又深陷風霜雨雪的感動

Prajna Paramita, soon as soon as life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves

般若波羅蜜,一聲一聲,生如夏花,死如秋葉

Also care about what has

還在乎擁有什麼