當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《祕社》S01E05筆記:R. I. P. ——尼克!

《祕社》S01E05筆記:R. I. P. ——尼克!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

ing-bottom: 61.09%;">《祕社》S01E05筆記:R. I. P. ——尼克!

text me to rush over here and now you want me to wait.

你發短信給我,讓我快馬加鞭地趕過來,現在卻讓我傻乎乎地等你。


rush over

衝向


e.g.I'll rush over Monday morning.

星期一早上我會趕到的。


you gonna hold it over me like Diana does?

你會像戴安娜一樣 以此來威脅我嗎?


hold sth over sb

用某物要挾某人


knows I've been in prison and is holding it over me.

他知道我被關起來,並藉此威脅我。


't mess around.

別火上澆油了。


mess around

亂來;浪費時間


't mess around with my desk.

別把我的桌子搞得一團糟。


4.I'll call his aunt and tell her to call if he shows up there.

我去打個電話給他姨媽,讓她看見尼克,打電話給我們。


show up

出現;如約現身


witness failed to show up.

證人沒有出庭作證。


you don't, I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.

如果你不這麼做,我就把那夷爲平地。


burn to the ground

夷爲平地;徹底毀滅;一蹶不振


Grand Hotel had burnt to the ground.

大酒店被夷爲平地。


can check, but I'm pretty sure your dad's passed out in the back room.

信不信由你 但我確定你老爸已經昏倒在後面的屋子了。


pass out

昏厥


e.g.I nearly passed out when I saw all the blood.

我看到血的時候差點暈了過去。