當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 《祕社》S01E03筆記:咎由自取

《祕社》S01E03筆記:咎由自取

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

《祕社》S01E03筆記:咎由自取

haven't signed up for any extracurriculars.

你沒有報名參加任何課外活動


sign up

報名、註冊


I'm thinking of signing up for a yoga course.

我在考慮報一個瑜伽班。


y brought this on himself, Dawn.

Henry這是咎由自取。


bring on

引起不好的事情;使不好的事情發生


You have brought disaster on the whole village!

你給整個村帶來了災難!


re someone else catches on to us.

在別人發現之前。


catch on

變得流行;曝露


The idea of glasses being a fashion item has been slow to catch on.

眼鏡慢慢變得流行起來。


I could fill in for her.

所以我可以暫時代替她。


fill in for sb.

暫時代替某人


I'm filling in for Joe for a few days.

這頓時間我會代替Joe。


I have never decorated a school dance before, much less attended.

但我以前從未佈置過校園舞會,更別說參加了。


much less

更不用說;何況


The shelves were lined with books which neither Hugo nor Sally would ever open, much less read.

那個書架Hugo和Sally從來就沒打開過,更不用說看過裏面的書了。


would you say if I told you that Dawn and I were seeing each other?

如果我告訴你我和Dawn在一起了,你會怎麼想?


be seeing somebody

和某人約會


Is she seeing anyone at the moment?

她是不是在和某人約會?


7.I was just roping some people into helping Sally with dance committee stuff.

我只是找了一些人來幫Sally處理舞會籌辦會的事情。


rope someday into something/doing

說服某人蔘加...


Denise roped me into selling tickets.

Denise找我幫忙一起售票。