當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part67:取消或改變約會

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part67:取消或改變約會

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.98K 次

67 Making,Canceling or Changing Appointments
預約、取消或改變約會
Would you like to join us?
您願來嗎?
A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturday night.
我星期六晚上打算請幾個人過來吃飯,
Would you like to join us?
您願意來嗎?
B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy toMorrow evening.
B: 哦,恐怕我明天會很忙。
A: Some other time then?
A: 那麼只找時間吧。
B: ks for asking me.
B: 好吧,謝謝你邀請我。
I'm wondering if you'd like to...
不知你能不能...?
A: Are you doing anything tomorrow morning?
A: 你明天上午有事嗎?
I'm wondering if you'd like to come to my office to discuss the new project.
我想問問你能不能來我辦公室討論一下這個新課題.
Tomorrow morning?What about tomorrow afternoon?
B: 明天上午我有事。明天下午怎麼樣?
A: Then I'll see you in the afternoon.B: OK.
A: 那就明天下午見吧。B: 好。
I'd like to make an appointment with....
我想和...訂一個約會。
A: I'd like to make an appointment with er.
A: 我想和庫田先生訂一個約會。
Could you arrange it for me?
你能爲我安排一下好嗎?
B: d tomorrow morning be all right with you?
B: 行。明天上午可以嗎?
A: Sorry,I've got a meeting from nine to ten.
對不起,我明天上午九點到十點有個會。
What about Monday afternoon?
星期一下午怎麼樣?
B: I'm afraid he's fully d you make it another time?
B: 恐怕他也會很忙。你能不能換個時間?
May I call at....?
我拜訪...行嗎?
A: er,may I call at your home sometime the week?
凱勒先生,我這個星期什麼時候去拜訪你家行嗎?
B: Oh, would you like to come?
B: 當然行。你想什麼時候來?
A: Well,when will it be convenient for you?
A: 你什麼時候方便?
B: This weekend would be OK with me.
B: 這週末可以。
How about....?
...怎麼樣?
A: Do you think I could see the president sometime this morning?
你看我今天上午什麼時候能不能見一見院長?
B: Sorry,he's fully booked this morning.
B: 對不起,他今天上午沒時間。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A: 明天下午怎麼樣?
B: Yes,I think tomorrow morning would be fine.
B: 可以,我看明天上午行。
Will you be free...?
您一...有空嗎?
A: Excuse me,ard,
斯圖爾特博士,打擾你一下。
I wonder if I could talk with you about my paper.
請問我能不能和您談談我的論文?
B: Yes,of ?
B: 當然可以。什麼時候?
A: Will you be free this afternoon,say from 3 to 4?
A: 您今天3點到4點有空兒嗎?
B: Now let me check my schedule...
B: 我看看我的時間表吧。...
OK,you could to my office then.
好的,你那個時候可以來我的辦公室。
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment ...
不知道可不可以把約會時間從...改到....
A: Tomorrow is my day off.
A: 明天我休息,
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from tomorrow to next Wednesday,still at the sane time.
不知道可不可以把約會時間從明天改到下週三同一時間.
B: I'm afraid I won't be free next week.
B: 下週我恐怕沒有時間。
A: It's a this afternoon be all right?
A: 真遺憾。今天下午行嗎?
But I can only spare you an hour and a half today,from four o'clock.
不過我只能抽出一個半小時,從四點開始。
B: That's OK.
B: 行。
Could you make it...?
你能不能定在...?
A: Hello,this is Dr Cook's I speak to h?
A: 喂,庫克大夫的診所,可以和史密斯通話嗎?
B: This is he.
B: 我就是。
A: Dr Cook won't be able to see you at the time suggested.
A: 喂,庫克大夫在約定的時間不能見您了,
Could you make it a quarter to two? B: All right.
你們定在一點四十五怎麼樣?B: 行。
to cancel the appointments.
....只能取消約會。
A: I'm calling about you appointment.
A: 現在打電話是預約的事,
h has to cancel all his appointments because he's got something urgent to attend to.
史密斯因爲有事處理不得不取消所有約會.
B: When can I go to see him?
B: 我什麼時候可以去見他呢?
A: Anytime except se give him a call before you come.B: OK.
除了今天什麼時候都行,來都給他打個電話.好的.
If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
不介意的話,咱們往後推一推。
A: I'm sorry,I'm engaged at 2 p.m.
A: 對不起,我兩點有約。
B: If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
B: 不介意的話,咱們往後推一推。
What about three or four?
三點或四點怎麼樣?
Sorry,the whole afternoon is filled up tomorrow do?
對不起,整個下午都安排滿了.明天行嗎?
B: All right.
B: 可以。
If you don't mind,may we put it off to....
如果不介意,我們可以推到....嗎?
A: I'm sorry,our appointment has to be changed.
A: 對不起,我們的約定要改變一下。
B: What a pity!
B: 真遺憾。
A: If you don't mind,may we put it off to the next day?
A: 如果不介意,我們推到第二天好嗎?
B: That's OK.
B: 那樣可以。
How about next week?
下週怎麼樣?
A: I'm calling about our appointment.
A: 我打電話談談我們約會的事。
I can't call on you this wife is terribly ill.
我妻子病得很厲害,今晚就不能拜訪你們了.
B: Sorry to hear that.
B: 噢,是這樣。
A: How about next week?
A: 下週怎麼樣?
B: Fine,we'll be expecting you then.
B: 好啊,那時我們會等着你的。
I think we have to put it off till next week.
我想我們只得把這事推到下個星期了.
A: Do you think you could arrange for the interview tomorrow?
A: 你認爲明天能安排面試嗎?
I've got a rather full day d you prefer another time?
我明天的日程已排滿,另外時間怎麼樣?
B: I think we have to put it off till next week.
B: 我們只得把這事推到下個星期了。
I wonder if we could alter... to....
不知道是不是可以把....安排到....
A: I don't think I can manage this morning.
A: 我覺得今天早晨不行,
I wonder if we could after the time of meeting to tomorrow afternoon.
不知道是不是可以把會面時間安排到明天下午.
B: I'll look out for you about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.
B: 我給你安排到明天下午兩點吧。
A: All k you.
A: 好的,謝謝。
What time would be convenient for you?
你什麼時間方便?
A: Are you free anytime today?
A: 今天您有空嗎?
B: I'm not quite sure if I'll be free.
B: 說不準。
A: What time would be convenient for you?
A: 你什麼時間方便?
B: Monday would be better.
B: 星期一更好些。
I'm afraid I won't be able to....
恐怕我不能....
I'm terribly ill now.I'm afraid I won't be able to attend your wedding.
我今天病得厲害,恐怕不能參加你的婚禮了.
B: I'm sorry to hear a pity you can't be here with us!
B: 真抱歉,你不來太遺憾了。
A: I'm you be happy!
A: 對不起。我祝你們幸福!
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because...
很抱歉,我不能赴約了,因爲......
Hello,Bill.
A: 比爾,你好。
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected cropped up.
很抱歉,情況有了變化。
B: What's happened?
B: 出了什麼事?
A: I'll have to go to school again early tomorrow morning.
A: 明天一早我得再去學校一趟,
And I don't think I'll be able to get back at two thirty.
我估計兩點半可能回不來。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with...
對不起,我必須重新安排與....見面。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with er on Wednesday.
對不起,我必須重新安排週三與庫柏先生的會面。
B: Why?A: I forgot I'm already engaged.
B: 爲什麼?A: 我忘記我已經有約了。
B: That's a pity.
B: 真遺憾!

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part67:取消或改變約會