當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part57:Asking the Way問路

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part57:Asking the Way問路

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

Part 3 57 Asking the Way
57 問路
Excuse me, can you tell me ?
打擾一下,請問....在哪兒?
A:Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?
打擾一下,請問郵局在哪兒?
B:It's on the Fifth Avenue.
B:在第五大街.
A:I'm afraid I don't quite understand.
A:我不大明白.
B:I 're a stranger here.
我知道了,你沒來過這兒.
Walk two blocks ahead, then turn left. You can't miss it.
向前走兩個街區,然後向左拐就到了.
Can you tell me how to get to...?
請問到....怎麼走?
Sorry to trouble you. Can you tell me how to get to the City Bank?
麻煩您一下,到花旗銀行怎麼走?
B:It's about two or there blocks away from here.
B:離這兒有兩三個街區.
A:How long will it take if I walk?
A:走着去需要多長時間?
B:It'll take you about 15 minutes.
B:大約15分鐘.
Is there here?
附近有....嗎?
A:Is there a bookstore near here?
A:附近有書店嗎?
B:Yes,it's straight ahead around the comer.
B:有,就在前面的拐角處.
A:Thank you very much.
A:謝謝.
Can you direct me to...?
您指給我去....路,好嗎?
A:Can you direct me to Holiday inn?
A:請問到最近的醫院怎麼走?
Walk straihgt on. Cross the street and walk two blocks can't miss it.
一直往前走,在第二個交通燈那兒過馬路就到了.
A:Thanks.
A:謝謝.
Can you show me the way to...?
請問去.....該怎麼走?
A:Can you show me the way to the nearest hospital?
A:請問到最近的醫院怎麼走?
Walk straight s the street at the second traffic can't miss it.
一直往前走,在第二個交通燈那兒馬路就到了.
A:Thank you. B:You're welcome.
A:謝謝.B:不用謝.
Is this the road to...?
這是去.....的路嗎?
A:Is this the road to Friendship Store?
A:這是去友誼商店的路嗎?
You could get there this way, but it's nearer to go along Walt Street.
從這兒走可以到,但從沃爾特大街走更近.
A:Where is Walt Street?
A:沃爾特大街在哪兒?
B:Next to this one.
B:下條街就是.
Does this bus go to ....?
這車開往.....嗎?
A:How can I get to the zoo?
A:我怎樣才能到動物園呢?
B:You can take a bus.
B:您可以坐共汽車.
A:Does this bus go to the zoo?B:Yes,it does.
這輛車開往動物園嗎?B:是的.
Which bus should I take if I want to go to ....?
去....應該坐哪路車?
A:Excuse me, which bus should I take to go to Wood Cinema?
打擾一下,去伍德影院應該坐哪路車?
B:You can take Bus No.11. It's very convenient.
B:您可以坐11路.很方便.
A:Thank you.
A:謝謝.
Can you tell me how I can get to...?
怎樣才能到......
A:Can you tell me how I can get to the Grand Cinema?
A:怎樣才能到宏大影院呢?
It's on the Park Avenue. It's too far to walk. You'd better take a bus.
在帕克大街.步行去太遠了.最好坐公共汽車.
A:Which bus shall I take? B:Bus No.2.
A:坐哪路公共汽車?B:二路.
How far it from here to...?
這兒離.....有多遠?
A:How far is it from here to the airport?
A:這兒離機場多遠?
B:About 40 minuters' ride by car.A:Thank you.
B:開車四十分鐘.A:謝謝.
Is there a direct train ...?
從.....到.....有直達列車嗎?
A:Is there a direct train from New York to Washington?
從紐約到華盛頓有直達列車嗎?
B:Yes,there is.
B:有.
A:When does it leave?B:9:20 a.m.
A:幾點開?B:上午9:20.
How long does it take to go train?
從.....到.....乘火車多長時間?
A:How long does it take to go from New York to Washington by train?
A:從紐約到華盛頓乘火車多長時間?
B:Sorry,I don't know.
B:對不起,我不知道.
A:That's all right. I can ask the conductor.
A:沒關係,我可以問乘務員.
Is there a direct flight ...?
從.....到.....有直航班機嗎?
A:Is there a direct flight from Frankfurt to Tokyo?
A:從法蘭克福到東京有直航班機嗎?
B:Yes, there is. It leaves on Thursdays.A:Thank you.
B:有,每週四飛行.A:謝謝.
When does the passenger ship leave for ...?
駛往.....的客輪幾時起航?
A:When does the passenger ship leave for New York?
A:駛往紐約的客輪幾時起航?
B:At 7:00 p.m. A:Thank you very much.
B:晚7:00.A:多謝.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part57:Asking the Way問路