當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part88:談論交通

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part88:談論交通

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

88 Talking About Traffic
88 談論交通
How often does the bus run?
這車多長時間一趟?
A:How often does the bus run? B:Every five minutes.
A:這車多長時間一趟?五分鐘。
A:Oh,here comes a bus! B:It comes on the dot.
噢,來了一輛車!來得正好。
Many roads are very narrow.
許多街都太窄。
A:I like small towns.
A:我喜歡小鎮。
B:But many roads are very narrow.
B:但是小鎮許多街道都太窄。
A:Not always,and there're also few cars!
A:也不是,車也少啊!
B:Yes,because of fewer people.
B:那倒是,人少嘛。
This is the rush hour.
這是高峯期。
A:This is the rush hour.
A:這是高峯期。
B:I notice there's a jam a few blocks away.
我注意到前幾個街口正塞車。
A:Let's drive off this road.
A:我們躲開這條路吧。
B:I'm afraid I'll be late.
B:恐怕要遲到了。
There're traffic jam everywhere.
到處都塞車。
A:There're traffic jam everywhere this hour of the day!
A:白天這個時候到處都塞車。
B:I think something must be done.
B:我覺得應該採取一些措施。
A:Yeah,we should have more roads built.
A:是啊,我們該多修點路。
So crowded!
太擁擠了!
A:Shit,so crowded!
A:真是的,太擁擠了!
B:The radio said it's OK on this road.
B:收音機說這條路通暢啊。
A:Things change every minute.
A:情況變得太快了。
B:We have too many cars!
B:車太多了!
How long do I have to wait?
我得等多長時間?
A:How long do I have to wait?
A:我得等多長時間?
B:Two area is a little backward.
兩個小時.那地方有點團塞。
A:I bus doesn't come so often as in cities.
A:所以車不像城裏那麼勤。
B:You're right.
B:對。
I'm afraid I have to wait for the next bus.
我恐怕只能等下一輛了。
A:Oh,the bus is gone.
A:噢,車走了。
B:Pity we didn't catch it.
B:真可惜,我們沒趕上。
A:I'm afraid we have to wait for the next bus.
A:恐怕只能等下一輛了。
B:We have to wait six more minutes!
B:還再等六分鐘!
The city has got a traffic problem.
這城市交通有問題。
A:The city has got a traffic problem.
A:這城市交通有問題。
B:That means it's developing very fast. A:You said it.
這說明它發展得很快.說對了。
B:Problems are inevitable.
B:有問題是難免的。
I'll be late because I have waited so long!
我等了這麼久,要遲到了。
A:I'll be late because I have waited so long!
A:我等了這麼久,要遲到了。
B:Don't bus will arrive soon.
B:彆着急,車就要來了。
A:I'd better take a taxi.
A:我最好坐出租。
B:That's no is morning rush hour.
B:沒用,現在正是早上高峯期。
Oh,here comes a bus!
車來了!
A:Oh,here comes a bus! B:It's here at last!
A:車來了。B:總算來了。
A:How long have you waited? B:Twenty minutes exactly.
A:你等了多久了?整整二十分鐘了.
There's going to be a highway here.
這裏要修高速公路。
A:There's going to be a highway here. B:That's better.
這裏要修高速公路。那倒不錯。
A:The traffic problem will soon be eased. B:I think so.
交通問題不久會緩解的。是啊。
I like to drive on freeway.
我喜歡在高速公路上開車。
A:I like to drive on freeway.
我喜歡在高速公路上開車。
B:Don't drive too fast.
B:不要開得太快。
A:Don't e're few cars now.
A:別擔心,車很少。
B:Be 's dangerous to drive fast.
小心點兒吧,開快車太危險。
Usually cities have greater traffic problems.
通常城裏交通問題更大。
A:Usually cities have greater traffic problems.
A:通常城裏交通問題更大。
B:Of course,there're too many people.
B:那當然啦,人多嘛。
A:I hate the car columns on the road.
A:我討厭街上的車流。
B:But we couldn't help it.
B:但是我們無能爲力呀。
How do you get road news?
你怎麼得到路況信息的呢?
A:Wow do you get road news?
你怎麼得到交通信息的呢?
B:I've a driver mate in my car!
B:我車裏有司機伴侶
A:So you have all the news on broadcast?
A:你聽廣播了?
B:Yes,it's so helpfull.
B:聽了,很有幫助。
How can we avoid the jam?
我們怎樣避免塞車?
A:How can we avoid the jam?
A:我們怎樣才能避免塞車?
B:Let's take a roundabout way. A:OK.
B:繞過去吧。A:好的。
B:Look,traffic jam again!
B:瞧,前面又堵車了。
Traffic rules are different among countries.
交通規則各國不同。
A:Traffic rules are different among countries.
A:交通規則各國不同。
B:For example?
B:興個例子看看。
People drive on the right in China. B:Oh,that's interesting!
在中國人們是靠右側行車的.哦,那真有意思!
I can't find proper parking space.
我找不到合適的地方停車。
A:I can't find proper parking space.
A:我找不到合適的地方停車了。
B:Let's just park here.
B:就停這兒吧。
A:No,there's no a parking sign.
A:不行,這兒沒有停車標誌。
B:Oh,the policeman's coming.
B:噢,警察過來了。
The road has higher accident rate.
這條街肇事率很高。
A:The road has higher accident rate.
A:這條街肇事率很高。
I couldn't figure it don't have many cars on this raod.
我不明白,這條路上車很少哇。
People drive too 's dangerous too. B:I see.
人們開快車,這也很危險啊.我懂了.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part88:談論交通