當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part47:Threat威脅

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part47:Threat威脅

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

47 Threat
威脅
Don't you dare!
你敢!(較隨便)
A:If you dare report it,I'll lick your son.
如果你敢去報告,我就揍你兒子
B:Don't you dare! A:Just you try!
你敢。你就試試看。
You wait!
你等着瞧!(較隨便)
A:You'll regret selling me out.
你會爲出賣我後悔的。
B:I've got no such a hobby as regret till now.
我至今沒有後悔的習慣。
A:You will get one wait!
你會有的,你等着瞧!
Just you try.
你就試試看。(較隨便)
A:Stop!Hands up!Or I'll shoot you.
別動!舉起手來!否則我就開槍了。
B:I don't think you've got any bullet.A:Just you try.
我想你沒有子彈了。那你就試試看。
Let me catch you at it again!
別讓我再看見你這麼幹!
A:What a mess you've made here!
你怎麼把這事搞得這麼亂!
B:I really feel bad about that.
我爲此實在抱歉
A:Let me catch you at it again!
別讓我再看見你這麼幹!
I'll fix you later.
我下次再收拾你。(較隨便)
A:Ouch!You hurt me.B:You deserve it.A:Help!Help!
哎喲!你弄疼我了。活該!救命!救命!
B:The cops are coming.I'll fix you later.
警察來了,我下次再收拾你。
Don't push me too far,or I'll...
不要使勁兒逼我,否則我就...(較隨便)
A:I'm afraid I need $200.
我需要200美元。
B:What do you mean?I've just given you$500 week before.
你什麼意思?我一個星期前剛給了你500美元。
A:Detectives are in need of money to work ,you know.
你知道,偵探察需要錢。
B:Don't push me too far,or I'll find another one.
不要太過分,否則我就找別人。
Heaven have mercy on your bones.
......否則當心你的骨頭。(較隨便)
A:Fetch me that diamond necklace,or Heaven have mercy on your lones.
把那條鑽研項鍊拿給我,否則當心你的骨頭。
B:Please spare boss sill kick me out of here.
請饒了我吧。我老闆會把我攆走的。
A:If you don't do as I said,you'll kick your bucket.
如果你不照我說的做,你就得死。
Just don't ...,that's all.
別......!(較隨便)
A:Get out of here!
滾出去!
B:You've got no rights in here.
你沒有權利這麼做。
A:Just don't let me see you again,that's all.
別讓我再看見你!
I'll teach you to...
我要教訓你......(較隨便)
A:I'll teach you to make a fool of me.
我要教訓教訓你,竟然來愚弄我!
B:Don't hit me 's Tom who let me do it.
別打我。是湯姆讓我這麼做的。
A:Then I'll teach both of you.
那麼你們倆我都要教訓。
Don't try to cash in on me,or I'll...
不要佔我的便宜,否則我就......。
A:Could you please lend me your car for a while?
您把車借給我用一會兒好嗎?
B:For what?
幹什麼事?
A:A client wants to see how affluent our company is.
一個客戶想看看我們公司的實力。
B:OK,if it's true.
如果你說的是真的,我就借給你。
Remember,don't try to cash in on me,or I'll dismiss you.
記住,別想佔我的便宜,否則我就開除你。
I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算賬。(較隨便)
A:What do you say about the money you owe me?
你欠我的錢怎麼辦?
B:I've got no money to give you,now.
我現在沒錢給你。
A:I'll sort you out sooner or later.
我早晚要找你算賬。
If you go on...,I'll...
如果你繼續...,我就...。(通用)
A:If you go on bullying her,I'll do you over.
如果你繼續欺負她,我就揍癟了你。
B:Do you think you are strong enough?
你以爲你很有勁嗎?
A:You can have a try and see.
你可以試試看。
If you're not ...,you'll be..
如果你不......我就......。(通用)
A:If you're not behaving yourself,you'll be sent to the Ghost castle.
如果你不乖一點兒,我就把你送到魔鬼城堡。
B:But Jim isn't behaving himself ,either.
可是吉姆也不乖呀。
A:Then you just go there together.
那麼你們正好一塊兒去。
You'll have to pay for that.
你必須爲些付出代價。(通用)
A:Stay away from doesn't like you.
離好遠點兒,她不喜歡你。
B:It's none of your r off.
不關你的事。起開!
A:You'll have to pay for that.
我饒不了你。
I I were you,or we'll have to...
如果我是你,我就...,否則我們就...(通用)
A:I would accept the condition if I were you,
如果我是你,我就接受他的條件,
or he will let you go,madam.
不然他會炒你的魷魚的,小姐。
B:I'd rather give up the job than work for that rascal.
我寧可丟掉工作也不願爲一個流氓幹活。
A:But no one can live on pride!
可是人不能靠志氣生活呀!
If I were you I would you'll be ...
如果我是你,我就...,否則你將(通用)
A:If I were you I would tell the truth,or you'll be dismissed.
如果我是你,我就講真話,不然你將被解僱。
B:But they force me to keep secret,you know?
可是你知道嗎?他們逼我保密。
A:Don't worry.I'll try my best to help you.
不要擔心,我會盡力幫你的。
Mark my words,I' you don't ...
你聽着,如果你不...我就...(通用)
A:Mark my sords,I'll tell your farther if you don't keep out of mischief.
你聽着,如果你不停止胡鬧,我就告訴你老爸。
B:Who cares?
我纔不怕呢。
A:What?Get out here,you little rascal!
什麼?給我滾出去,你這個小混蛋。
I don't really want to say this,but if ,,, we shall have to ...
我確實不想這麼說,但是如果...我們就不得不...
A:I don't really want to say this,
我確實不想這麼說,
but if you don't cooperate,we shall have to cancel the contract.
但是如果你們不合作,我們不只好取消合同。
B:Neither side will benefit from it then. A:We've got no other choice.
這樣一來對雙方都沒有好處。我們別無選擇。
I'm afraid if ...I shall have no alternative but to...
如果....我恐怕就只好...(較正式)
A:Are they always making noises like this in class?
他們上課時總是這麼吵吵鬧鬧的嗎?
B:h.I'm tring to make them quiet.
對不起,史密斯先生,我正設法讓他們安靜下來
A:I'm afraid if the noise goes on,I shall have no alternative but to leave.
如果繼續鬧下去恐怕我只好離開了。
You'd be very unwise not to...
你要是不......,這不明智。(較正式)
A:You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你不同意我,這是不明智的。
B:It's not much wiser to agree with you either.
同意你也不明智多少 。
A:At least you can save your face.
至少您可以保全面子。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part47:Threat威脅