當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part96:談論電影

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part96:談論電影

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.99W 次

96 Talking About Movies
談論電影
What kind of movie is it?
……是哪類電影?
A:A new film is you ever seen it?
A:正在演一部新電影,你看過了嗎?
B:What kind of movie is it?
B:是哪類電影?
A:It's a feature film.
A:故事片
B:Oh,I've no interest in such films.
B:我對這類電影沒興趣
The acting of the film is...
電影的演技……
A:The acting of this film is spite of the thin plot,
A:電影的演技好極了。除了情節空泛一點,
the acting,the music and the scene have won the Academy Award of this year.
演技、音樂和佈景都獲得了今年的奧斯卡獎
B:I'm sorry for hero.
B:我對男主角有點遺憾,
I dont think there's any excuse for his acting in some parts.
不知道怎麼搞的,有的地方演得不好。
A:Don't be too can't expect it to be perfect.
A:別太挑剔了,我們不能期望它完美無缺。
Whose part do you think is best played?
你認爲哪個角色演得最好?
A:Whose part do you think is best played?
A:你認爲哪個角色演得最好?
B:That of the old man.
B:那位老人。
A:You're absolutely right!That's the very figure I like best.
A:太對了!我喜歡的也正是這個人物。
B:Some of the scenes moved me into tears.
B:有些場景感動得我流了淚。
Her acting is...
她的演技……。
A:What do you know about Julia Roberts?
A:你對朱莉婭•羅伯茲瞭解多少?
B:Her acting is OK.
B:她的演技還行。
A:I mean her personality.
A:我是說她的性格。
B:I'm afraid I know less than you me more about her,will you?
B:恐怕我瞭解得不如你多。給我講講好嗎?
How do you like...?
你覺得……怎麼樣?
A:How do you like other films starring Charlie Chaplin?
你覺得查理•卓別林主演的其他電影怎麼樣
B:Well,I like others very much,
我嘛,我喜歡其他的電影,
but I really don't think much of this one.
但是真的不怎麼喜歡這一部
A:You don't like the performance,do you?
A:表演不好嗎?
B:Yes,but I don't like the story.
好是好,但是我不喜歡這個故事
Did you enjoy the movie?
你喜歡這部電影嗎?
A:Did you enjoy the movie?
你喜歡這部電影嗎?
B:Oh,it's really a drag.
B:哎呀,太單調乏味了。
A:Sorry to hear that.I think it's even better than On the Golden plnd.
A:真遺憾。我覺得比《金色池塘》還要好
B:Hell with it!Nobody will give it an Academy award!
去它的吧,沒人會把奧斯卡獎授予它呢!
It's the most successful film in...
在……方面最爲成功。
A:Tell me why you saw the movie twice.
給我講一講你爲什麼這部電影看了兩次?
B:I think it's the most successful film in scene-setting and music.
B:我認爲佈景和音樂最爲成功。
A:You bet it.
A:當然。
What do you think of the film?
你覺得這部電影怎麼樣?
A:What do you think of the film?
A:你覺得這部電影怎麼樣?
Oh,it's just so-so.
B:哎呀,一般吧。
I heard the film was after...
聽說這部電影是根據……改編的。
A:I heard the film was after the novel The Godfather.
聽說這部電影是根據小說《教父》改編的
B:Who wrote it?A:Mario Puzu.
B:誰寫的這本小說。A:馬里奧•普佐。
B:Who're the producer,the director,the stars,heroine and the hero?
製片人、導演、主演、女主角和男主角都是誰
A:I'm always interested in how,but seldom pay much attention to who.
我總是對故事感興趣,很少留意那些人
What part of the movie do you like best?
你最喜歡電影的哪部分?
A:What part of the movie do you like best?
A:你最喜歡電影的哪部分?
The scene of Jack's struggle when he was dying
B:傑克死亡時的掙扎
and his encouragement to his lover impressed me most.
以及對情人的鼓勵最感人了。
A:I love it, I even shed tears.
A:這一幕給我印象也很深,我都哭了。
B:To tell you the truth,tears also came to my eyes.
B:說真的,我也流淚了。
Have you seen the new film showing these days?
最近上演的電影看過了嗎?
A:Have you seen the new film showing these day?
A:最近上演的電影看過了嗎?
B:What's it?A:Who Am I.B:Is it worth seeing?
B:什麼電影?A:《我是誰》?B:值得一看嗎?
A:Of course it 's worth an Academy Award!
A:當然,還值奧斯卡獎呢!
It's the deepest impression I've got.
那也是我印象最深的地方。
A:You've heard of Piano lessons,haven't you?
A:電影《鋼琴課》你聽說了嗎?
B:Sure,I even saw it myself!
當然,我還親眼看了呢!
I prefer the latent violence under her calmness.
我喜歡平靜的表面下她那潛藏的熱烈
A:You're 's the deepest impression I've got.
A:不錯,那也是我印象最深的地方。
I can't follow it without Chinese subtitles.
沒有中文字幕我看不懂。
A:I like Romeo and Juliet,
我喜歡《羅密歐與朱莉葉》,
especially the remarks.
尤其是他們的語言
B:Well,I can't follow it without Chinese subtitles.A:What?
B:可是沒有中文字幕我看不懂。A:什麼?
B:I'm simply not used to such ambiguous remarks.
B:我就是不習慣那引起模棱兩可的話。
Could you tell me what your new film is about?
能給談談你的新影片講的是什麼嗎?
A:ctor,could you tell me what your new film is about?
導演先生,您的新影片講的是什麼,能談談嗎
It's about an American veteran who failed to rune himself to the new world.
講的是一個美國老兵不能適應新社會的事
A:So it's reflection of social problems.B:You get it.
A:那麼反映的是社會問題了?B:正是。
Do you think the music and the contents are well-matched?
音樂和內容配得不錯吧,你說呢?
A:Do you think the music and the contents are well-matched?
A:音樂和內容配得不錯吧,你說呢?
B:No,I think the music is too fast.
B:不,我覺得音樂太快了。
A:How about the scenes?B:No one can match them better.
A:佈景怎麼樣?B:這兩方面配得最好。
Could you make a comparison between the two films?
兩個電影能比較一下嗎?
A:Could you make a comparison between the two films?
A:兩個電影能比較一下嗎?
B:It's hard,isn't it?A:Why do you say that?
B:很難啊!A:怎麼這麼說呢?
B:Well,I see no point in comparing them.
B:我覺得沒有任何意義。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part96:談論電影