當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part93:談論工作

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part93:談論工作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

93 Talking About Work
談論工作
What kind of job have you had?
你做過什麼工作?
A:What kind of job have you ever had?
A:你做過什麼工作?
B:I used to work as a teacher.
B:我當過教師。
A:How did you like your job?
A:喜歡你的工作嗎?
B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.
要不是搬到這兒,我不會考慮換工作的.
What sort of job would you like to take?
你想做什麼樣的工作?
A:What sort of job would you like to take?
A:你想做什麼樣的工作?
B:I prefer a sedentary job and I used to work as an operator.
我喜歡靜一點的工作,我曾經當過接線員.
A:We need an operator now.
A:我們正需要接線員。
B:It's just the job I've been searching for.
B:這也正是我想要找的工作。
Which job do you prefer...?
你喜歡做什麼工作……?
A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a secretary?
你喜歡做什麼工作,會計還是祕書?
B:Neither,I prefer an active job.
都不喜歡。我更喜歡能動的工作。
A:Then how about a salesman?
A:那麼當推銷員怎麼樣?
B:That's better.I like travelling.
B:太好了,我喜歡旅行。
I have done something like that before.
我以前幹過類似的工作。
A:Are you familiar with the office management?
你熟悉辦公室的管理工作嗎?
B:I have done something like that before.
B:以前幹過類似的工作。
A:Are you still interested in it?
A:現在還感興趣嗎?
I think I an.I left the job only because it was too far from my home.
我想是的,我辭掉了這份工作只是因爲離家太遠
I once had a job in...
我以前在……幹過。
A:May I have your resume,please?
A:可以看看你的簡歷嗎?
B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.
可以,我需要一份能發揮我一技之長的工作.
A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?
A:想在圖書館工作嗎?和書打交道。
B:I like a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.
我喜歡平靜.事實上,我以前在圖書館幹過.
I used to work for...
我曾……。
A:I suppose you've had many jobs,George.
A:喬治,我想你幹過不少工作吧。
B:Yes,I used to work for stone,preparing computer programs;
B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞過軟件。
I was a businessman tow years ago;
兩年前經過商;
and I even ran a small factory until last year.
我還開過一個小型工廠,一直到去年。
I used to hold a similar job for six years.
類似的工作我幹了六年。
We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.
我們需要一位能使用、維修各種辦公設備的人
B:I used to hold a similar job for six years.
B:類似的工作我幹了六年。
A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill
A:那麼你很自信自己的經驗的技術了?
B:I think so.
B:我想是的。
Actually,I received that kind of training.
事實上,我接受過這種訓練。
A:We need to know whether you have the special training.
我們想知道你是不是接受地專門的訓練
B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.
事實上,我大學時就接受了這種訓練。
A:How about your experience?
A:你的經歷怎麼樣?
B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year
我做過一年公關職員,三年公關部經理
and then as manager of PR department for three years.
我在考慮換換工作。
I am thinking about changing my job.
A:銀行的工作我厭煩了.我在考慮換換工作
A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank.
B:有確定的想法了嗎?
I'm thinking about changing it.
我在考慮換換工作。
B:Have you any definite idea?
B:有確定的想法了嗎?
A:Not yet,what's your opinion?
A:還沒有,我想聽聽你的意見?
B:I think you'd better try an active job.
B:我覺得你最好做經常動的工作。
Are you getting overtime?
有加班費嗎?
A:Are you getting overtime?
A:有加班費嗎?
B:Yes,but it's not so appetizing.
B:有,但是沒什麼吸引力。
A:Have you thought about another job?
A:考慮過換換工作嗎?
B:That's what's hanging on my mind recently.
B:最近一直在考慮這個問題。
May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?
你的收入怎麼樣,我可以問問嗎?
A:May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?
A:你的收入怎麼樣,我可以問問嗎?
B:Oh, won't offer a handsome salary for an average job.
一般吧.一般性的工作他們不肯給高工資的
A:What do you do?
A:你做什麼工作。
I work as a distributor at night from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m at home through computer.
從下午五點到晚上九點在家裏通過計算機搞傳銷
How do you like it so far?
到目前爲止你覺得怎麼樣?
A:What's your present job?
A:你現在做什麼工作?
B:I'm a football coach.
B:當足球教練。
A:How do you like it so far?
A:到目前爲止你覺得怎麼樣?
B:I like the young guys.I like sports.
B:我喜歡那些小夥子們。我喜歡運動。
How many hours do you have to work?
你得工作多長時間?
A:How many hours do you have to work?
A:你得工作多長時間?
B:My job is a nine-to-five one.
B:從九點到五點。
A:Do you do anything else the rest of your time?
A:其餘時間做別的嗎?
B:I'm a trainer in a fitness center.
B:我在健美中心當教練。
I find my job...
我覺得工作……
A:I find my job extremely boring these days.
A:最近我覺得工作非常沒勁。
B:But,Jean,didn't you say you love meeting new people every day?
可是珍,你不是說過你愛天天接觸新人兒嗎
A:Yes,but now they become regular customers.
A:說過,但是他們都成了老顧客。
B:Let's see whether we can change one.
B:那咱們看看能不能換一換。
My job pays well.
我的工資收入不錯。
A:How do you like your job?
A:喜歡你的工作嗎?
B:I like the feeling it gives makes me feel important.
我喜歡工作給我的感覺.它使我感到自己很重要
A:How's the salary? B:Oh,my job pays well.
工資待遇怎麼樣?B:工資不錯。
I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.
上個月開始每月長120美元。
A:I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month. B:Congratulations!
上個月開始每長120美元。B:祝賀你!
A:So I don't have to leave my job now.I like my students.
那麼我也就不辭職了.不管怎麼說,我喜歡學生
B:I'm happy to see you change your mind.
B:看到你改變主意我很高興,
A university lecturer is better than a restless businessman.
大學講師比不穩定的商人要好多了。
It's hard work but stimulating.
工作不輕鬆,但是很讓人有精神。
A:What's your job,may I ask?
A:你做什麼工作,可以問問嗎?
B:I'm a professional baseball player.
B:我是職業棒球手。
A:You must feel tired since you have to be active all the time.
A:整天忙你一定很累吧。
B:It's hard work but stimulating.
B:工作不輕鬆,但是很讓有精神。
Are you busy with...?
你整天忙……嗎?
A:What's your job?
A:你做什麼工作?
B:I'm a teacher,and I like the feeling it gives me.
B:教師,我喜歡教學工作給我的感覺。
A:Are you busy with the students every day?
A:整天教學嗎?
B:No,my working hours are flexible except the hours for lectures.
不,除了講課的時間以外我的工作時間很靈活
I work on the day shift.
我做白班。
A:I hear some of your colleagues work at about you?
聽說你有些同事幹夜班。你呢?
B:I work on the day shift.A:It sounds better!
B:我做白班。A:蠻不錯的呀!
B:Perhaps,but they are more beautifully paid.
也許吧,但是他們的待遇比我好。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part93:談論工作