當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:談論健身

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:談論健身

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

87 Talking About Fitness
談論健身
Do put yourself on a diet,otherwise you'll be too fat.
你一定要節食,要不你就太胖了。
A:What's your weight?
A:你體重是多少?
B:150 put yourself on a diet,otherwise you'll be too fat.
150磅。你一定要節食,要不你就太胖了.
B:I can't bear eating less.
B:少吃東西我可受不了。
Do you work out?
你健身嗎?
A:your muscles are a spectacle!
A:你的肌肉真健壯!
B:Thank 's the result of exercise.
謝謝,這是鍛練的結果.
By the way,do you work out?
隨便問一句,你進行健身鍛鍊嗎?
A:No,but I am starting working out from now on.
A:不。不過我打算從現在起開始。
B:Fine.
B:太好了。
Your muscular shoulders and chest...
你的肩膀和胸部肌肉……
A:Are you a wrestler or a boxer?
你是摔跤運動員吧,要不就是拳擊手?
B:?
B:不是,怎麼這麼說呢?
A:Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me so.
A:你的肩膀和胸部肌肉發達。
B:Oh,really?I go to the rym every day.
噢,真的嗎?我每天都去健身房.
She has such a sharp figure.
她的身材那麼好。
A:What a pin-up she is!
A:她真是個美人兒!
B:Can you imagine she's over forty?
你能想象到她已經四十多歲了嗎?
A:That's incredible!She has such a sharp figure.
A:真難相信!她的身材那麼好。
B:'s a teacher of aerobics.
B:當然了,她是個健美教練。
Are you sure that this has nothing to do with sleeplessness?
你肯定這跟睡眠不足無關嗎?
A:Hey,what's the matter?
A:嗨,怎麼啦?
B:It doesn't matter.I just feel a little dizzy.
B:沒關係。我只不過覺得迷糊。
A:Are you sure that this has nothing to do with sleep?
A:你肯定這跟睡眠無關嗎?
B:I don't know.
B:我不知道。
Believe me,you really look much better than before.
相信我,你看起來真的比以前好多了.
A:I don't think I'm getting better.
A:我感覺沒有好轉。
B:Believe me,you really look much better than before.
相信我,你看起來真的比以前好多了.
A:I'm still not sure whether I can recover from it.
我還是不能肯定能不能康復。
I can see you've got some color back in your cheeks.
看得出來你臉上有了血色。
A:I can see you've got some color back in your cheeks.
A:看得出來你臉上有了血色。
B:Yes,I find jogging does good to me,so I deep on doing it.
是的,我發現慢跑對我有好處,所以我就堅持下來了.
A:You've formed a sound habit.
A:你養成了一個好習慣。
B:I think so,too.
B:我想是吧。
I feel young,fresh and energetic.
我感覺年輕、輕鬆、精力充沛。
A:You look fresh do you make it?
你近來看起來精神挺好,怎麼做的?
B:I attend an aerobic class three times a week.
B:我一週上三次健美課。
A:Aren't you tired?
A:你不覺得累嗎?
B:No,I feel young,fresh and energetic.
不覺得,我感覺年輕、輕鬆、精力充沛。
You're full of energy every day.
你每天都精力充沛。
A:h,time has stood still with you!
史密斯太太,青春在你身上駐足了!
B:Thank 're partial.
謝謝,這是你的偏愛。
A:I'm not flattering 're full of flattering every day.
我沒有奉承你,你每天都精力充沛。
B:It's nice to hear that anyway.
B:聽你這麼說我真高興。
You should do sports...
你應該參加體育活動……
A:You look pale today.
A:你今天臉色蒼白。
B:I didn't wear make-up this morning.
B:今早我沒化妝。
A:You should do sports to keep young.
A:你應該參加體育活動,保持年輕。
B:You're -up can only disguise my age,but exercise may delay it.
說得對.化妝只能遮蓋我的年齡,但鍛鍊可以推遲衰老.
I'm feeling wonderful.
我覺得好極了。
A:I'm feeling wonderful.
A:我覺得好極了。
B:Are you crazy?The paers make everybody listless.
你瘋了嗎?論文使大家都無精打采,我想你也不例外.
A:I'm no exception,and that's why I spent a whole afternoon in the swimming pool.
我不例外,所以我整個下午都呆在游泳池。
B:I'd better exercise my body limbs are rusty now.
我最好也鍛鍊鍛鍊身體,我的胳膊腿都不靈活了.
My weight has dropped from 150 pounds to 120.
我的體重從150磅降到120磅了。
A:Have the aerobic classes any effect on you?
A:健美課有效嗎?
B:Sure,great weight has dropped from 150 pounds to 120.
當然,效果很明顯.我的體重已從150磅降到120磅了.
A:Congratulations!That's really something beyond my imagination.
A:恭喜!真難以想象。
I've lost weight in spite of my good appetite.
我食慾很好,體重卻下降了。
A:Are you still using the slim pills?
A:你還吃減肥藥?
B:No,I've quitted it already.I do exercises every day instead.
不,我已經停了.我現在每天鍛鍊.
A:How's it going on?
A:怎麼樣?
B:I've lost weight in spite of my good appetite.
B:我食慾很好,體重卻下降了。
I'm in perfect health.
我身體非常健康。
A:Do you drink the Robust Milk every day?
A:你每天都喝樂百氏奶嗎?
B:Not every day,but occasionally.
B:不是每天,偶爾喝。
A:It will make you as fit as a fiddle.
A:它會使你身體健康的。
B:I don't believe 's more,I'm already in perfect health.
我不相信廣告,況且我已經非常健康了.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:談論健身