當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part97:談論情感

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part97:談論情感

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.01W 次

97 Talking About Feeling
談論情感
I like...
我喜歡……
A:I like the design of the coat.
A:我喜歡這件衣服的款式.
B:But I like its color.
B:我看好了它的顏色.
Anyway,it's my ideal coat.I'll take it.
A:我喜歡這件衣服的款式.
B:I'll take one,too.
B:我也要買一件.
I prefer...
我喜歡……
A:I prefer potatoes to eggplants.
A:我喜歡土豆,不喜歡茄子。
B:I feel eggplants are more nutritious.
B:我學得茄子更有營養。
A:But as a matter of fact,potatoes taste better.
A:可實際上是土豆更好吃。
B:Oh,that's how you see it.
B:是嗎,那是你的觀點。
On balance,dress designing appeals to me most.
大體上說,我最喜歡服裝設計。
A:On balance,dress designing appeals to me most.
A:大體上說,我最喜歡服裝設計。
B:Yes,it's to my liking,too.
B:是的,我也喜歡。
A:Say,how would you like to be a dress designer?
A:你想不想當服裝設計師?
B:It's my dream.
B:那是我的理想。
I've had enough of that!
我受夠了!
A:I've had enough of that!
A:我受夠了!
B:Why ,this is the most interesting film!
B:爲什麼,這部電影很有意思嘛!
A:I hate the 's too cruel.
A:我不喜歡男主角,他太殘忍了。
B:But it's only a film.
B:這只不過是電影嘛。
I don't think the lecture is very interesting.
A:我覺得這個講座沒意思。
A:I don't think the lecture is very interesting.
A:我覺得這個講座沒意思。
B:The lecturer is dull,too.
B:那演講人也太呆板了。
A:I feel he's like a talking machine.
A:我覺得他像個會說話的機器。
B:I feel the same way.
B:我也有同感。
To be frank,I er boring.
老實說,這覺得……太枯燥了。
A:To be frank,I find philosophy rather boring.
A:老實說,我覺得哲學太枯燥了。
To tell you the truth,it's the most tedious course I'ever had.
A:老實說,我覺得哲學太枯燥了。
How could you manage to pass the exam?
A:那你怎麼考過去的?
B:It is still a mystery to me.
B:我也不知道。
I'm afraid of...
我怕……。
A:I'm afraid of the darkness.
A:我怕黑。
B:Don't worry.I'll drive you back.A:Thank you.
B:別擔心,我開車送你回去。A:謝謝。
I'm scared of cats.
我怕貓。
A:Do you keep any pets,such as cats,dogs?
A:你養寵物嗎,貓狗之類的?
B:No,I'm scared of cats.
B:不養,我怕貓。
A:Oh,but why?
A:噢,爲什麼?
B:I feel they're dirty.
B:我覺得它們很髒。
That's a great relief.
那我就放心了。
A:I hear little Bob has recovered.
A:我聽說小鮑伯好了。
B:That's a great relief.I was worried about him.
B:那我就放心了,我挺擔心的。
A:The operation was very successful.
A:手術非常成功。
B:His parents must feel very happy.
B:他父母一定很高興。
I feel pity for the old man.
我很同情那位老人。
A:I feel pity for the old man.
A:我很同情那位老人。
B:I feel the same way.
B:我也是。
A:It must be dreadful to grow old.
A:老了一定很可怕。
It sure has no one to turn to,very miserable indeed.
B:是啊,他無依無靠,很慘啊。
I'm dreadfully sorry for you.
我非常同情你。
A:I'm dreadfully sorry for you.
A:我非常同情你。
B:Thank you very much for your kindness.
B:謝謝你的關心。
A:Is there any clue?
A:有什麼線索嗎?
B:No,he left nothing.
B:沒有,他什麼也沒留下。
Poor man,he must be terribly fed up with it.
真讓人同情,他一定厭煩那種工作了。
A:He has to deliver letters every day.
A:他每天都要去送信。
B:Poor man,he must be terribly fed up with it.
B:真讓人同情,他一定厭煩那工作了。
A:Oh,no,he likes the job.
A:不,他喜歡那工作。
B:Oh,Really?
B:噢,原來是這樣。
I do sympathize with you,I assure you.
我非常同情你,請相信我。
Sorry,sir.
A:對不起先生
I came late because I had to send for the doctor for my grandfather.
我來晚了,因爲我得給我爺爺去請大夫。
B:I do sympathize with you,I assure you.
B:我很同情你的處境。
A:Thank you,sir.
A:謝謝你,先生。
B:I hope your grandfather will recover soon.
B:我希望你爺爺早日康復。
How upsetting!
真讓人着急!
A:How upsetting!He has been away for a week!
A:真讓人着急!他一週沒回家!
B:I don't know if anything terrible has happened.
B:我擔心他是不是有什麼不測了。
A:I have reported it to the police.
A:我已經報告給警察局了。
B:We'd better prepare for the worst.
B:我們最好做最壞的打算。
You must be feeling terrible.
你肯定很擔心。
A:You must be feeling terrible for Mary.
A:你肯定很擔心瑪麗的。
B:Yes,she's been like this for two weeks.
B:是啊,她這個樣子已經有兩週了。
A:I'm worried that she can't catch up with her class.
A:我擔心她跟不上功課。
B:So do doctor says she'll get over in a month.
B:我也擔心,醫生說她要一個月才能好。
I'm most upset to hear that.
聽到這些我很擔心。
A:I have been feeling sick for three days.
A:我已經病了三天了。
B:I'm most upset to hear you better now?
B:聽到這些我很擔心。你現在好點兒了嗎?
A:Not much k you.
A:還不太好,謝謝你。
I'm worried about his health.
我擔心他的健康。
A:Bob is getting on in years.
A:鮑伯上年紀了。
B:Yeah,I'm very worried about his health.
B:是啊,他的健康我總放心不下。
A:He looks tired all the time.
A:他看上去總是很累。
B:He's working too hard.
B:他太辛苦了。
I couldn't care less.
我纔不關心呢!
A:Bob's sister will go to America.
A:鮑伯的姐姐要去美國了。
Why tell me?She has nothing to do with me!
B:告訴我幹什麼呢?她和我沒有任何關係!
I thought you wanted to know more about her.
A:我還以爲你想了解她呢。
B:No,I couldn't care less!
B:我一點兒也不關心!
It has nothing to do with me.
這與我無關。
A:Have you heard we'll have a pay rise?
B:Oh,it has nothing to go with me.
B:噢,這與我無關。
A:It's a pity,but why?
A:真遺憾,爲什麼?
B:I came here only a month ago.
B:我一個月前纔來這兒工作。
That's a shame!
真遺憾!
A:You missed the 's a shame!
真遺憾!A:真遺憾,你沒看成電影。
B:Is it stimulating?
B:很刺激嗎?
A:Yes.I got very excited.
A:是的,我非常興奮。
I hope I still have chances.
B:我希望還有機會。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part97:談論情感