當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part85:談論穿着

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part85:談論穿着

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次

85 Talking About Clothing
談論穿着
What're you going to wear today?
你打算今天穿什麼?
A:What're you going to wear today?
A:你打算今天穿什麼?
B:I like the new shirt.
B:我想穿那件新襯衫。。
A:You'd better tuck in your shirt.
A:最好把它的下襬塞進褲腰裏.
B:Oh,I prefer it loose
B:哦,我喜歡放開。
Do you think this blouse really suits me?
你覺得這件襯衫適合我嗎?
A:Do you think this blouse really suits me?
A:你覺得我穿這件襯衫合身嗎?
B:'s just right.
B:當然,很合身。
A:Not too tight in the waist?
A:腰不太緊嗎?
B:No!It's a perfect fit!
B:不,正好!
Could you pass me...?
把……遞給我好嗎?
A:Could you pass me the jacket with wide lapels?
A:把那件寬領夾克遞給我好嗎?
B: you are.
B:好的,給你。
A:What do you think of it?
A:你覺得怎麼樣?
B:Very smart!
B:真精神!
What's it made of,could you tell me?
你能告訴我這是什麼料子嗎?
A:What's it made of,could you tell me?
A:你能告訴我這是什麼料子嗎?
B:'s ideal for summer wear.
B:麻布,夏天穿最理想了。
A:Can it wear well and keep its shape?
A:耐穿不變形嗎?
B: has been specially treated.
B:當然,經過特殊處理過了。
Do you have this design...?
有這種式樣……的嗎?
A:Do you have this desing with only one breast pocket?
A:你們有這種只有一個胸兜的款式嗎?
B:Let me ,we have the design but not the same color as this one.
B:讓我找一找。呀,有這種式樣,但顏色不一樣。
A:It's a pity.I'm afraid that's too loud for k you.
A:真遺憾,這顏色對我來說太豔了,謝謝你。
B:You're welcome.
B:不用謝謝。
I like...
我喜歡……。
A:I like double-breasted garment with no d you show me some?
我喜歡雙排扣沒腰帶的大衣,給我拿幾件看看好嗎?
B:Here you h size do you wear?
B:請看吧,穿多大號的?
A: I try it on?
A:中號,可以試試嗎?
B:Of look terrific in it!
B:當然。你穿這件真棒!
Does the material stand washing?
這種布料耐洗嗎?
A:Does the material stand washing?
A:這種布料耐洗嗎?
B: material is not only washable but also unshrinkable,
B:不僅耐洗,而且不縮水、
sun-resistant,crease-er-sistant,resilient.
不怕曬、不起皺、有彈性。
A:Is it drip-dry?
A:幹得快嗎?
B:Yes,you have a good eye for materials.
B:快,你選料真有眼光。
I want a suit of fine workmanship and suitable for...
我想要一套做工好,適合……的西裝。
A:I want a suit of workmanship and suitable for formal meetings.
A:我想要一套做工好,適合參加正式會議的西裝。
Would you recommend some brands?
人推薦一下牌子吧?
B:How about these famous brands?Such as pierre Cardin...
B:這些名牌怎麼樣?比如皮爾卡丹啦……
A:I'm afraid that's a bit beyond my means.
A:恐怕有點承受不了。
B:Then you can try some local 're also of good quality.
B:那麼來本地產的吧,質量也不錯。
Could you have it shortened for me,please?
能改短一點兒嗎?
A:May I help you,ma'am?
A:太太,有什麼事嗎?
Look,I bought this skirt for my daughter yesterday,and I think it's a bit long.
昨天我給女兒買了條裙子,我覺得有點兒長。
Could you have it shortened for me,please?
能改短一點兒嗎?
A:Of course,it's part of our service.
A:當然,這也是我們的服務內容。
B:Thank you.
謝謝。
My size is...
我的尺碼是……
A:May I help you,sir?
A:先生,您買什麼?
I need a pair of trousers,but I'm a big man,my size is not regular.
B:買條褲子,可是我又高又胖,尺碼不規範,
Is there anything special you can recommend?
你能推薦特號的嗎?
A:We can check the counter for special size. B:Good.
我們可以看看特號專櫃. 太好了.
It feels most comfortable.
穿着很舒服。
Darling,what do you think of the night gown I bought for you?
A:親愛的,我給你買的睡衣怎麼樣?
B:It feels most comfortable.
B:穿着很舒服。
A:You like it? B:Yeah,you're so considerate.
A:喜歡嗎?B:喜歡,你真好。
The suit matches you shoes perfectly.
這套西裝配你的鞋好極了!
A:The suit matches your shoes perfectly.
A:這套西裝配你的鞋好極了!
B:Thank you!Yet I bought them separately.
B:謝謝,可是我分着買的。
A:And you really have a good taste in selecting clothes.
A:你選衣服還蠻有品味的。
B:Thanks again.
B:過獎了。
How do you like my new dress?
我的新衣服怎麼樣?
A:How do you like my new dress?
A:我的新衣服怎麼樣?
B:You look younger than ever before!
B:你穿它看上去比以前年輕多了!
Thank don't you think the pleats should not be there?
A:謝謝,您不覺得不應該有褶皺嗎?
B:Why?It's already perfect.
B:怎麼了?挺好的!
This one doesn't match the suit in color.
這和西服顏色不配。
George,change the one doesn't match the suit in clolr.
A:喬治,換條領帶,這條和西服顏色不配。
B:Really?I thought I tied it to a wonder.
B:真的?我感覺打得好極了。
A:It's not your way of tying it but the match!
A:不是打得不好,而是不配色。
B:OK,I'll change it.
B:好吧,那換一條吧。
I'd like to see what a figure I am in the suit.
我想看看穿這衣服身條怎麼樣。
A:I'd like to see what a figure I am in the suit.
A:我想看看穿這衣服身條怎麼樣。
B:You may try it in the dressing room. A:OK.
B:您可以在試衣間裏試一試。 好的。
I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
我覺得T恤比襯衫好。
A:I like everyday ,how about sports suits?
A:我喜歡便裝,你看運動服怎麼樣?
B:Good idea!How about the insides?
B:好極了!裏邊穿什麼呢?
A:I think T-shirts are better than any other shirts.
A:我覺得T恤比襯衫好。
B:I agree.I always feel uneasy in shirts.
B:我同意,穿襯衫我不習慣。
I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long.
恐怕袖子長了些。
A:I'm afraid the sleeves seem a bit too long.
A:恐怕袖子長了些。
B:We can have them alered.
B:我們可以改一改。
A:Surely they look better now.
A:這回看起來好多了。
Oh,I'm sorry but can you let them out a bit?
呀,對不起,再放一放好嗎?
B:No can open the seams again.
B:沒問題,我們可以把縫再打開。
A:Thank you.
A:多謝。
I guess this dress no longer fits me.
我看這衣服我穿不了了。
A:I guess this dress no longer fits me.
A:我看這衣服我穿不了了。
B:How come?You were the prettiest girl in that dress!
B:怎麼會呢?你穿這件衣服最漂亮。
A:But now,I've out grown it.
A:可現在我長胖了,穿不了了。
B:We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
B:我們可以請裁縫放一放。
A:Marvelous idea!
A:好主意!
I don't like the style.
我不喜歡這種式樣。
A:I don't like the style.
A:我不喜歡這種式樣。
B:Why,Mum,it's the most stylish one up to now.
B:爲什麼?媽媽?這是現在最流行的。
A:But my dear,"stylish"means "out-of-date"soon.
可是親愛的,最滸也最容易過時.一般的式樣,上乘的料子,我覺得更好.
I'd prefer ordinary design but fine materials.
nB:我同意你的觀點。但是我還是喜歡獨特一點的。
B:I I still prefer to be unique.
B:我同意你的觀點。但是我還是喜歡獨特一點的。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part85:談論穿着