當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part92:談論觀光

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part92:談論觀光

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.66K 次

92 Talking About Sightseeing
談論觀光
a great attraction for visitors.
……對遊客來說最有吸引力。
A:The Great Wall is a great attraction for visitors.
A:長城對遊客來說很有吸引力。
B:It's a man-made wonder.
B:它是人工的奇蹟
I've seen it many times in textbooks and it's part of my dream to visit it.
在課本里見過多少次了,參觀長城是我的夢想。
Someone claimed it was one of the two man-made wonders that could be seen on the Moon.
有人宣稱它是在月球上能看到的兩個人工建築之一
B:That's true.
B:不錯。
Do you have any plan on your mind?
有什麼打算嗎?
A:Do you have any plan on your mind?
A:有什麼打算嗎?
B:I want to see all places of renown in Suzhou.
B:我想看遍蘇州的名勝。
A:How are we going there,by bike or by bus?
怎麼去呢?騎自行車還是坐公共汽車?
B:By bike,of don't want to miss the beautiful scenery,do you?
當然騎車了。你不想錯過那裏的美景吧?
Show us our itineraries.
請給我們看看旅遊日程吧。
A:Show us our itineraries,please.
A:請給我們看看旅遊日程吧。
B:We'll first go to Mount Tai,then we'll go to Sichuan by air,
B:先去泰山,然後坐飛機去四川,
after that we'll be leaving for Tibet.
最後去西藏。
A:How long will the trip take?
A:這個旅程需要多長時間?
B:At least 20 days.
B:至少二十天吧。
Would you recommend some places for sightseeing?
推薦一些地方去參觀好嗎?
A:Would you recommend some places for sightseeing?
A:推薦幾個觀光的好去處好嗎?
B:How about Great Canyon?
B:大裂谷怎麼樣?
A:Is it worth seeing?
A:值得一看嗎?
B:Of course!It's the most wonderful natural works.
B:當然,那是自然的傑作!
If I can afford it,I'll certainly take a trip abroad.
如果有錢的話我肯定會去國外旅遊的。
A:Have you ever been to any other country?
A:去過國外嗎?
B:Pity I haven' I can afford it,I'll certainly take a trip abroad.
很遺憾還沒有去過.有錢的話我肯定會去國外旅遊的
A:That's also my dream.
A:這也是我的願望。
B:How about going to ltaly next summer vacation? A:Why not?
B:明年暑假我們去意大利怎麼樣?A:好!
I prefer a package tour.
我喜歡一攬子旅遊。
A:Do you like a package tour or to travel alone?
A:你喜歡一攬子旅遊還是獨自旅遊?
I prefer a package tour,and we don't have to worry about accommodation,meals
B:我喜歡一攬子旅遊,不用操心住宿、吃飯
or that sort of trivial demanding things.
等費神的小事。
I prefer travel alone.I'll have a lot of time lingering at one place.
我喜歡獨自旅遊,有充足的時間在一個地方逗留
I'd like to buy some souvenirs.
我想買些紀念品。
A:I'd like to buy some souvenirs.
A:我想買些紀念品。
B:What do you think of the pamphlets with beautiful pictures?
B:買紀念冊怎麼樣?
A:That's nothing new.
A:那有什麼稀奇的。
B:I'll buy an electric map of the city.
B:我要買一張這個城市的電子地圖。
I like hitchhiking.
我喜歡搭便車旅行。
A:I like you go with me?
A:我喜歡搭理車旅行,和我一起去好嗎?
B:Oh,no.I don't think I'm in that good form.
B:不,我覺得身體不好。
A:It's a ,how about a place near enough?
太遺憾了,那麼去近一點兒的地方怎麼樣?
B:To where exactly? A:New England.
B:到底去哪兒?A:新英格蘭。
B:That's still too far for me.
B:那對我來說也太遠了。
How long will you be there?
在那呆多久?
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我訂了一張去威尼斯的機票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那兒呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一週。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.A:Certainly.
那麼你可以遊覽一下這座名城了.A:當然.
Anything interesting in this city?
這城市有什麼景點嗎?
A:Anything interesting in this city?
A:這城市有什麼景點嗎?
B:We have a beautiful natural park.A:It's worth the time.
B:有美麗的自然公園。A:值得一看
B:Come 's walk there.
B:走,咱們步行去吧。
What's this city famous for?
這城市什麼出名。
A:What's this city famous for ?B:Tea and silk.
A:這城市什麼出名?B:茶和絲綢。
A:Where can we have the famous tea?
A:在哪兒可以買到名茶呢?
B:Preferably at the big department stores.A:Thank you.
B:最好去大百貨商場。A:謝謝。
I'm going on a guided tour...
我要跟隨導遊在……觀光。
A:I'm going on a guided tour in the mountain.
A:我要跟導遊在山裏觀光。
B:You'll see the world-famous magnificent waterfall.
B:你會看到世界著名,壯觀的大瀑布。
I like the sight and the worked on me like a magic when I was a child
我喜歡那裏的景色和水聲,小時候我就對它着迷
B:Your dream will come 's really breathtaking.
B:今天就要夢想成真。那真是扣人心絃!
Do you see...?
看到……了嗎?
A:Do you see the pagoda on that hill?
A:看到山上的塔了嗎?
B:Yes,anything to know about it?
B:看到了,有什麼要知道的嗎?
A:It's associated with a beautiful fairy tale.
A:有一個美麗的傳說,
A fairy lady fell in love with a peasant boy
一個仙女愛上了一個農家子弟。
and finally the girl was changed into the pagoda.
後來她變成了這座塔。
I felt as if i had been in a different world.
我好像生活在另一個世界。
A:The tranquility of the night,the chirping of some insects,
A:這寧靜的夜晚,這小蟲的吟唱,
everything is so natural!
一切都是那麼自然!
B:I felt as if I had been in a different world.
B:我好象生活在另一個世界。
A:And I was overwhelmed by this scene,too.
A:我也被這景色陶醉了。
Let's enjoy the wonderful view of...
咱們盡情欣賞……美景吧。
A:Let's enjoy the wonderful view of the Yollow Mountains.
A:咱們盡情欣賞這黃山美景吧。
B:I doubt whether I'm in the real world.
B:真懷疑是不是在人間。
A:I've heard so much about it.
黃山美景人人傳頌.
Now I know why people say "Seeing is believing".
現在我才體會到“百聞不如一見”的含義了
What a beautiful pacific lake!
這湖水太優美太平靜了!
A:The mountains are so green!
A:這裏山真綠。
B:And the lake,what a beautiful pacific lake!
看這湖水,太優美、太平靜了!
A:Look at the are so free and elegant.
A:魚兒是那麼自由,那麼優雅。
B:How wonderful it would be to live here after I retire!
B:退休後來這裏該多好。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part92:談論觀光