當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part100:談論體育運動

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part100:談論體育運動

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part100:談論體育運動


100 Talking About Sports
談論體育運動
is ng the lead?
.....領先嗎?
A:Is the Chinese team taking the lead?
A:是中國隊領先嗎?
B:No,it's the Japanese team.
B:不,是日本隊。
A:Japanese teams always play a dark horse.
A:日本隊總是出人意料。
B:Well,their team owrk is well worth learning.
他們的配合值得我們學習
Can you tell the result?
能告訴我比賽結果嗎?
A:Can you tell the result? B:It's love all.
能告訴我比賽結果嗎?B:零比零(平局)
Now the score is in our favor.
現在比分對我們有利。
A:Can you tell which team seems to win?
A:你猜哪個隊會贏?
B:Hard to the score is in our favor.
很難說,現在比分對我們有利
A: guest team is really tough.
A:是啊,客隊打得很頑強
B:They're still fighting 's wait and see.
他們打的正緊張,我們等等再說。
What's the score?
比分是多少?
A:What's the score?
A:比分是多少?
B:The Ukraine team took the lead by 3 to 1 at the end of the first half.
上半場烏克蘭隊3比1領先。
A:The Russian team needs to tie the Ukraine to get the pass for the final.
若能踢平烏克蘭隊,俄羅斯隊就能出現了
B:It doesn't seem to be so easy.
B:不容易呀!
powered their ....
....隊以.....比.....戰勝對手
A:The Phoenix team overpowered its counterpart 86 to 50.
A:鳳凰隊86比50輕勝對手。
B:They're absolutely right to get a replacement for 21.
他們把21號換下來是非常正確的。
A:If the Phoenix beats the Rocket,it will enter the final.
如果鳳凰隊能打敗火箭隊的話就能進入決賽.
B:No way, if it still has 21.
B:有21號就不可能。
They manage a 99:80 victory.
他們以99:80獲勝。
A:Which team won? B:The Spur.
A:哪個隊贏了。B:馬刺隊
A:What was the score? B:They managed a 99:80 victory.
A:比分是多少?B:他們以99:80獲勝
The game ended in two all.
比賽結果二平。
A:Which team has won?
A:哪個隊贏了?
B: game ended in two all.
哪個隊也沒有贏,比賽結果二平。
A:But I still think AC milan's defence seems better organized.
但是我還是認爲AC米蘭隊防守組織得更好.
B:But the Brazilian is tougher.
B:但是巴西隊更頑強。
I think he favors the host team.
我覺得他偏向主隊。
A:I'm sure he was off-side.
A:我感肯定他越位了
B:But the ref didn't whistle.
B:但裁判沒吹哨
A:I think he favors the host team.
A:我覺得他偏向主隊。
B:Anyway, the host team seems to fight for the gold.
不管怎麼說主隊好象是志在奪魁。
I think he deserved.....
我認爲他的....當之無愧
A:I think he deserved his gold.
A:我認爲他的金牌當之無愧。
B:Did you see his last dive?
他的最後一次跳水你看見了嗎?
A:Yes, it's perfect!
A:看了,太完美了。
B:He's diving for the gold.
B:他是志在必得呀。
Is this your best score?
這是你的最好成績嗎?
In the discus throw,you scored 30 meters at the final did you make it?
鐵餅項目的最後一擲你投了30米,你是怎麼投的呢
B:Well,I've been practising for 5 weeks.
B:我已經練了五個星期了。
A:Is this your best score?
A:這是你的最好成績嗎?
B:No,once I did 32.
B:不,有一次我投過32米。
He won the first place!
他得了第一。
No.164 in lane 3 achieved 11'16" in the 100 meter 't that something
三道164號在百米塞中庖廚了11'16'的成績.真了不起
B:'s the most experienced athlete in the field.
B:是啊,百米賽他最有經驗。
A:He won the first place! B:Good boy!
A:他跑了第一!太棒了!
It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10.
太完美了,裁判全給了滿分。
A:Too bad you missed Jane's performance.
你沒有看上珍妮的表演太遺憾了。
B:How's it?
B:怎麼樣?
A:It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10
A:太完美了,裁判全給了滿分
It's one fo the highlights of the match.
這是比賽最精彩的場面之一
A:It's one of the highlights of the match.
A:這是比賽最精彩的場面之一。
B:What? A:The wonderful passing Meladona did.
B:什麼?馬拉多納的那記傳球太棒了。
B:Too bad I missed it.
B:我沒看到太遺憾了。
What do you think of....?
你怎麼看.....
A:What do you think of the Olympic motto "Higher,faster adn stronger"?
你怎麼看“更高、更卡、更強”的奧林匹克口號?
B:Well, it's better than "Friendship first, competition second".
比”友誼第一,比賽第二“強。
A:Why?In my opinion,it doesn't matter whether you won or not.
爲什麼?在我看來的不得名次並不重要,
The most important thing is participation.
重要在於參與。
B:I still think nobody plays for nothing.
我還是覺得參加比賽無所求的人沒有的
A beautiful.....!
好漂亮的.....!
A:A beautiful center (comer-kick/heading)!
A:好漂亮的傳中(角球、頭球)!
B:And good shot! A:A goal!
B:好球! 進了!
I hope ....
我希望.......
A:I hope the host team loese.
A:我希望主隊輸掉。
B:That all depends on how the visiting team shapes.
B:那要看客隊表現怎麼樣?
A:According to the papers, the visiting side is a strong team in America.
根據報道,客隊是美國得一隻強隊。
B:But two players of the team have been booked and one is out.
但是兩個隊員被亮了黃牌,一人被罰下.
I suppose he's not in top form.
我倒覺得他發揮不正常。
A:What do you think of the former champ?
A:你覺得上屆冠軍怎麼樣?
There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.
但在衛冕中有些失誤,所以他失敗了
A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.
A:沒有常勝的將軍。
B:I suppose he's not in top form.
B:我倒覺得他狀態欠佳。
They aren't evenly matched.
他們的實力不相當。
A:What do you think of AC milan and the team of Argentine?
你覺得AC米蘭隊和阿根廷隊怎麼樣?
B:They aren't evenly matched.
B:他們的實力不相當。
A:Yes,I think AC Milan's foot work is much better on the whole.
我同意你的觀點.但是米蘭腳下的工夫從總體上來看要好一些
B:Yet the Argentine attacker is worth a bet.
但是阿根廷的前鋒值得一賭。
I'm amazed.....
我真奇怪......
A:Did you watch the old-fashioned wrestling game last night?
昨天晚上的舊式摔交你看了嗎?
B:Yes,of I'm amazed the those karate and judo boys were so heplless before the wrestlers.
當然,我真奇怪空手道和柔道隊員在摔交手面前竟不堪一擊
A:You wrestlers had got sound defences and they simply couldn't make it.
就是嘛,摔交手防守嚴密,無懈可擊。
What's your favorite sport?
你最喜歡什麼運動?
A:What's your favorite sopot?
A:你最喜歡什麼運動?
B: about you?
B:游泳。你呢?
A:Indoors activities,such as chess and gymnastics.
室內運動,象棋類拉,健美體操啦。
I much,but I can't play well.
我很喜歡...,但是我打不好。
A:Table-tennis is our national game.
A:乒乓球是我們的國球。
B:Yes, I like ping-pong very much,but I can't play well.
不錯,我很喜歡乒乓球,但是我打不好.
A:I can't,either.I like watching.
A:我也不行,我願意看球
I'm doing it for....
我爲的是.....
A:I hear you jog every day.
我聽說你每天都進行慢跑鍛鍊。
B:I'm doing it for fun and fitness.
我跑着玩,還能健身。
A:I think maybe one day you can take part in the walking race.
我覺得你有朝一日可以參加競走比賽.
B:At the age of 64?You're kidding!
64歲參加競走?你真能開玩笑。