當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 舌尖上的美國(49):表示同情

舌尖上的美國(49):表示同情

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.6W 次

當別人遇到不好的事情時,身爲朋友的你一定要表示一下安慰和同情。這些話用英語該怎麼說呢?我們來看下面的例子。

1. My cat passed away yesterday.我的貓昨天死了。

Oh really? I’m so sorry to hear that.不是吧?真很遺憾。

2. I didn’t get the job.我沒得到那份工作。

Don’t worry. It’'s their loss.別喪氣,那只是他們的損失而已。

3. I failed my driving test.我駕照沒考過。

Never mind. Better luck next time.別擔心,下次會通過的。

4. I didn’t get into the university I wanted.。我沒被那所期盼已久的學校錄取

Oh dear, I know you tried your best.寶貝,你已經盡力了。

5. My father passed away last month.我父親上個月去世了。

Oh no, our deepest sympathy to you and your family.我們向你和你的家人致以最深刻的哀悼。

舌尖上的美國(49):表示同情

6. I missed making the A-Team by one point.我以一分之差輸給了A組。

That’s really unlucky.真的是很不幸。

7. I don’t seem to fit in here.我好像不適應這兒。

I’m sure things will improve, try to stick it out.我相信經過磨練之後你可以的。

8. I hope it will be sunny for the wedding.但願婚禮那天天氣不錯。

Don’t worry, things can only get better.別擔心,一切都會好的。

9. Bob got fired.鮑勃被解僱了。

Oh, poor thing!哦!太慘了!

Oh, poor baby!哦,可憐的孩子!

Ah, poor Bob!啊,可憐的鮑勃!

10. I know how you feel.

My wife left me.我妻子離開了我。

Mine, too. I know how you feel.我也是,我瞭解你的感受。

I understand the way you feel.

I really sympathize with you.我真的同情你。