當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語流行話題(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:工作這麼久 你跳了嗎 24 1

英語口語流行話題(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:工作這麼久 你跳了嗎 24 1

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

英語口語流行話題(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:工作這麼久 你跳了嗎 24-1

A: Hey,Tom, how is everytrung going?

A: 嗨,湯姆,最近怎麼樣?

B: Just so so.

B: 一般啦。

A: What happened? You don't look good.

A: 怎麼了?看起來最近不太好啊。

B: I quit last month, but I still haven't found a good job now.

B: 我上個月辭職了,可是到現在還沒找到合適的工作呢。

A: What? You quit again! That company is famous for the good pay. Many people desire to work for it.

A: 什麼?你又辭職了!那公司薪水高都是出了名的,多少人想進都進不去啊。

B: Well, the benefits are really attractive, but I can't see any future development for my career. What I do every day is only the repetitive and boring tasks. What's more, the boss does not encourage creativity. Therefore, I have no other choices but to leave.

B: 嗯,公司的福利待遇的確很好,不過我覺得在那個公司沒什麼發展。每天做重複的工作,一點新意都沒有。而且老闆又不鼓勵大家積極創新,所以我只好閃人啦。

A: What kind of job are you looking for now?

A. 那你這次打算找個什麼樣的工作啊?

B: I am trying to do sometrung in sales, which will be more exciting.

B: 我想嘗試做一些銷售類的工作,感覺那樣的工作會有趣得多吧。

A: So, is there any good news?

A: 那現在有什麼進展嗎?

B: Not yet. I have applied for a few companies, but no answer. They all require relative experience in sales.

B: 還沒呢。投了幾家公司,但都石沉大海, 一點回應也沒有。他們都想找有相關銷售經驗的人。

A: It's true. For some companies, experience is more valuable than a diploma.

A: 那倒是,對於某些公司來說,光有文憑沒經驗,也是白搭。

B: Totally! so whatever! Let's find something to drink.

B: 說的就是。不管了,聽天由命吧。我們找個地方喝點東西去。