當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 這些危險信號表明你的婚姻真的結束了

這些危險信號表明你的婚姻真的結束了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

It is not uncommon for every marriage to endure at least one trial. Things may become very dark in a marriage with stress added from financial problems, a health crisis, family problems, and many other daily issues that begin to chip away at the foundation of the marriage. A patch of marital strain need not result in divorce. A couple can resurrect the union through communication, dedicating time to share together, and a strong commitment to regain trust, respect, and affection. Some couples find counselling, regular dates, and other methods helpful to get back on track.

每段婚姻至少都會經歷一次磨難,這並不罕見。財務危機、健康問題、家庭問題和許多其它開始逐步瓦解婚姻基礎的日常問題給人們施加的壓力,使得婚姻變得非常黑暗。修補婚姻中的緊張關係不會導致離婚。夫妻可以通過溝通、花時間呆在一起和忠貞不渝的誓言重新在一起、再次獲得彼此的信任、尊重和喜愛。有些夫妻覺得諮詢、定期約會和其它的方法有助於幫助婚姻重回正軌。

I would never tell a couple to throw in the towel on their marriage just because the relationship begins to lack the former sparkle it had during the new love phase; however, after a point, a relationship is beyond repair, and divorce becomes the best option a couple has.

對於那些覺得自己的感情沒有了當初熱戀火花的夫妻,我從不建議他們對自己的婚姻認輸。然而,過了某個點後,如果這段感情無法修補,那離婚就是最好的選擇。

這些危險信號表明你的婚姻真的結束了

How do we know when a marriage is to the point of divorce? I'll give you 14 reasons:

那我們又如何知道已經到了離婚的地步呢?看看下面的14個理由吧:

1. You no longer talk, you just exchange information.

1. 你們不再交流,只是交換信息。

2. The thought of going home and being with your spouse makes you feel depressed.

2. 一想到回家和老公/老婆在一起,你就會感到沮喪。

3. You feel nothing when you look at your spouse……or you feel angry, hurt, or almost ill in their presence.

3. 看向老公/老婆時,你什麼想法都沒有……或者是他們在場時,你會感到生氣、傷心、甚至是有點噁心。

4. You dread knowing you have to have a conversation or feel that time together is forced.

4. 你害怕知道你們不得不進行對話或者感覺在一起的時光都是被迫的。

5. You are barely able to be nice, and even argue with your spouse, even with others around.

5. 你很難對另一半客氣,甚至他人在場的時候,還會和他/她爭論。

6. Your spouse demonstrates no respect or you feel no respect for them.

6. 你的另一半不尊重你,或者你也不尊重他/她。

7. You are no longer intimate or the thought of being intimate makes you want to be sick.

7. 你們倆不再親密,或者一想到親密你就感到噁心。

8. You no longer share any common activities or goals.

8. 你們不再有共同的活動或目標。

9. Your free time is no longer spent together and you both prefer it that way.

9. 空閒的時候,你們不願呆在一起,你們倆都很樂意這麼做。

10. Your interactions are usually arguments……or your interactions are chilly because neither of you care anymore.

10. 你們的互動通常都是爭吵……或者你們倆的互動都非常冷靜,因爲你們都不再關心彼此。

11. There is physical, emotional, verbal, financial, or sexual abuse in the relationship.

11. 你們的感情中出現身體、情感、口頭、財務或性生活虐待。

12. Your spouse refuses to interact or work on the concerns you express.

12. 另一半拒絕爲你的擔心排憂解難。

13. You or your spouse purposely avoid spending time together.

13. 你或你的另一半故意避免倆人呆在一起。

14. When you imagine your future, your spouse isn't part of it.

14. 當你想象未來時,另一半並不在其中。