當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美的英語經典詩歌帶翻譯

優美的英語經典詩歌帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.32W 次

我們可以多看一點詩歌,因爲詩歌是我們提升英語作文的快速方法,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語詩歌,大家多多參考

優美的英語經典詩歌帶翻譯

  英語詩歌一

Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

在莎莉花園深處,吾愛與我曾經相遇。

She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

她穿越莎莉花園,以雪白的小腳。

She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

她囑咐我要愛得輕鬆,當新葉在枝椏萌芽。

But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

但我當年年幼無知,不予輕率苟同。

In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

在河邊的田野,吾愛與我曾經駐足。

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。

She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

她囑咐我要活得輕鬆,當青草在堤岸滋長。

But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

但我當年年幼無知,而今熱淚盈眶。

  英語詩歌二

"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

Sometimes in life,

有時候在生活中,

You find a special friend;

你會找到一個特別的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待着你去開啓。

This is Forever Friendship.

這就是永遠的友誼。

when you're down,

當你失意,

and the world seems dark and empty,

當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

suddenly seem bright and full.

你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

If you turn and walk away,

你轉身走開時,

Your forever friend follows,

真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

If you lose you way,

你迷失方向時,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友會握着你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

And if you find such a friend,

如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

You feel happy and complete,

你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

Because you need not worry,

因爲你無需再憂慮。

Your have a forever friend for life,

你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

And forever has no end.

永永遠遠,永無止境。  My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here,My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer;Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,My heart's in the Highland wherever I go.我的心兒在高原,我的心不在這兒,我的心兒在高原,追逐着鹿兒,追逐着野鹿,跟蹤着獐兒,我的心兒在高原,不管我上哪兒。Farewell to the Highland farewell to the North,The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth ;Wherever I wander, wherever I rove,The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.到了啊高原,別了啊北國,英雄的家鄉,可敬的故國,不管我上哪兒漂盪,我上哪兒遨遊,我永遠愛着高原的山丘。Farewell to the mountain high-cover'd with snow,Farewell to the straths and green vallies below;Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woodFarewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods.別了啊,高聳的積雪的山嶽,別了啊,山下的溪壑和翠谷,別了啊,森林和枝檀縱橫的樹林,別了啊,急川和洪流的轟鳴。My heart's in the Highland my heart is not here,My heart's in the Highland a-chasing the deer;Chasing the wild-deer, and following the roe,My heart's in the Highland wherever I go.我的心兒在高原,我的心不在這兒,我的心兒在高原,追逐着鹿兒,追逐着野鹿,跟蹤着獐兒,我的心兒在高原,不管我上哪兒。