當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美抒情英文詩歌

優美抒情英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

朗讀外國英文詩歌,是學習和提高英語閱讀最好方法。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來優美抒情英文詩歌,歡迎大家欣賞!

優美抒情英文詩歌
  優美抒情英文詩歌1

How can I then return in happy plight,

那麼,我怎麼能夠喜洋洋歸來,

That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

既然得不着片刻身心的安息?

When day's oppression is not eased by night,

當白天的壓逼入夜並不稍衰,

But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

只是夜繼日、日又繼夜地壓逼?

And each, though enemies to either's reign,

日和夜平時雖事事各不相下,

Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

卻互相攜手來把我輪流挫折

The one by toil, the other to complain

一個用跋涉,一個卻呶呶怒罵,

How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

說我離開你更遠,雖整天跋涉。

I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

爲討好白天,我告它你是光明,

And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

在陰雲密佈時你將把它映照。

So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

我又這樣說去討黑夜的歡心:

When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

當星星不眨眼,你將爲它閃耀。

But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

但天天白天盡拖長我的苦痛,

And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.

夜夜黑夜又使我的憂思轉兇。

  優美抒情英文詩歌2

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,

當我受盡命運和人們的白眼,

I all alone beweep my outcast state

暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飄零,

And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries

徒用呼籲去幹擾聾瞶的昊天,

And look upon myself and curse my fate,

顧盼着身影,詛咒自己的生辰,

Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,

願我和另一個一樣富於希望,

Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,

面貌相似,又和他一樣廣交遊,

Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,

希求這人的淵博,那人的內行,

With what I most enjoy contented least;

最賞心的樂事覺得最不對頭;

Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,

可是,當我正要這樣看輕自己,

Haply I think on thee, and then my state,

忽然想起了你,於是我的精神,

Like to the lark at break of day arising

便像雲雀破曉從陰霾的大地

From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

振翮上升,高唱着聖歌在天門:

For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings

一想起你的愛使我那麼富有,

That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

和帝王換位我也不屑於屈就。

優美抒情英文詩歌