當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 歐美經典詩歌欣賞

歐美經典詩歌欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

朗讀歐美英文詩歌,是學習和提高英語閱讀最好方法。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來歐美經典詩歌欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

歐美經典詩歌欣賞
  歐美經典詩歌欣賞:可憐的雪人

Once upon a time the Elf, Rudolph and Santa got into the hot bath tub,

曾經有一次,小精靈,魯道夫和聖誕老人進了熱乎的浴盆,

As it would keep them from the cold outside, when they got a little scrub.

爲了避寒,他們湊合着擦洗了一番

When Frosty saw what they were doing he laughed and poked fun at them,

當他們稍微的擦洗了一番,便被雪人看到了,雪人嘲笑他們,跟他們開起了玩笑。

Santa was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say to Frosty, his cutest gem.

聖誕老人覺得很丟臉,也不知道跟他最可愛的夥計說點啥。

So in his defence he told Frosty to enter the hot bath tub instead of finding flaws.

爲了挽回面子,他也讓雪人進熱浴盆,免得他有機會唧唧歪歪的。

He thought this would make Frosty realize what a cool idea it really was.

他腦子裏盤算着,得讓雪人知道進熱浴盆是個多酷的注意,

But when Frosty got in, the temperature of the tub changed from hot to cold,

但是當雪人進去後,浴盆裏的空氣馬上從熱變冷了。

And within seconds the Elf, Rudolph and Santa froze.

沒兩分鐘,小精靈、魯道夫和聖誕老人都被凍住了。

They froze not just because it was too cold to bear,

他們不是因爲太冷被凍住的,

But they froze when they realized their culprit has melted in the hot tub there.

而是因爲那個讓他們石化的元兇在熱浴盆裏化了。

Poor Frosty!

可憐的雪人。

  歐美經典詩歌欣賞:他希冀天國的錦緞

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

若我有天國的錦緞,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金銀色的光線編織,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

輕一點啊,因爲你腳踩着我的夢。

  歐美經典詩歌欣賞:我的風箏

My kite is white,

我的風箏白,

My kite is light,

我的風箏輕,

My kite is in the sky!

我的風箏上了天!

Now low,now high,

時而高飛時低旋,

You see the kite,

我的風箏在雲間,

You see it, you and I.

你我兩人都看見。

  歐美經典詩歌欣賞:春雨

Rain,rain,rain,April rain,

雨呀雨,四月的雨,

You are feeding seed and grain,

你晶瑩的雨滴閃閃發亮,

You are raising plants and crops

你用它把種籽和穀粒潤育,

With your gaily sparkling drops,

你用它把莊稼和萬物滋養。

In the sun glitter bright,

陽光下,你燦爛生輝,

Patter gently through the night.

暗夜裏,你滴答輕響,

On the branches buds will grow

你溫柔多情的撫愛,

With your soft caressing flow.

催促枝頭的蓓蕾成長。

In the woods violets blue,

林子裏藍瑩瑩的紫羅蘭,

Newly blown,will smile at you,

剛剛綻開,向你微笑,

And we boys and girls will run

我們男孩子和女孩子,

Thourgh your showers in the sua.

穿過陣陣驟雨,在陽光下奔跑。


看完這篇文章的人還看了:

1.英美名家經典詩歌閱讀

2.外國經典詩歌欣賞

3.外國經典優美詩歌欣賞

4.歐美經典愛情詩歌欣賞

5.歐美經典英語詩歌欣賞