當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part61:At the Hotel在旅館

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part61:At the Hotel在旅館

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

61 At the hotel
在旅館
Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?
您可以給我預訂一間8月28號帶浴室的房間嗎?
Hello,is that 289691916?
您好,是2896916嗎?
Yes,this is Holiday Inn reservation.
是的,這是九州飯店服務處。
Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?
您可以給我預訂一間8月28號帶浴室的房間嗎?
name,please?
可以,您貴姓?
I'm afraid the hotel is full on those days.
那幾天旅館恐怕是滿客。
A:Can you book me a single room on March 31?
給我訂一個3月31日的單人房間好嗎?
B:Sorry,I'm afraid the hotel is full on those dates.
對不起,那幾天旅館恐怕是客滿。
ShAll I contact another hotel for you? A:Yes,please.
我給您聯繫一下別的旅館好嗎?A:好吧。
We won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22.
我們不能保證2月22日能給您訂到房間。
A:Can you book me a double room for February 22?
您能給我訂個2月22日的雙人房間嗎?
B:Well,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,
B:我們不能保證2月22日能給您訂到房間,
but we can book you on February that OK?
但是能訂到2月23日的,那樣可以嗎?
A:I guess so.
A:好,可以吧。
I have a room reserved in your hotel.
我在您們的旅館訂了一個房間。
A:Good evening,sir. can I help you ?
晚上好,先生。我能效勞嗎?
B:I have a room registered in your hotel. My name is Charles Hill.
我在您們的旅館訂個一個房間,我叫查爾斯希爾。
A: Just a minute,please.
請稍等。
B: Yes,a single room for March28. A: That's right.
對,3月28日,一個單人房間。A:正是。
I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?
我想我們訂了房間,您們安排好了嗎?
A: Good evening,sir. I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?
晚上好,先生。我想我們訂了房間,安排好了嗎?
B: Let me see. Your name,please?
讓我來看一看。您叫什麼名字?
A: My name is Paul Harper.
我叫保羅.哈珀。
You have a double room on the fifth floor.
您訂的雙人房間在五樓。
A: I booked a double room for tonight. My name is Ruth Joy.
我預訂了今晚的一個雙人房間,我叫露絲.喬伊。
B: Just a moment,please,while I check. That's correct.
請稍等,我查一下。
You have a double room on the fifth floor.
您訂的雙人房間在五樓。
I can let you have Room....
我可以讓您住....房間。
A: I made a reservation three days ago.
三天前我預訂了房間,
My name is George Smith.B: Just a moment,please.
我叫喬治.史密斯.B:請稍等。
Yes,I can let you have Room 560 with a view of the sea.
好了,我可以讓您住560房間,能看大海。
A: That's very kind of you.
謝謝。
I want a room,please.
我想要個房間。
A: Hi,I Want a room,please.
您好,我想要個房間。
B: Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to our hotel.
下午好,先生。歡迎您來我們旅館。
What kind of room would you like,sir?
您要什麼樣的房間?
A: A double room for my wife and me,please.
我和我妻子要一個雙人房間。
Would you please fill in this registration form?
您填一下登記表好嗎?
A: How long would you stay,sir? B: Two nights.
先生,您準備住多久?兩個晚上。
A: Would you please fill in this registration form?
先生,您填一下登記表好嗎?
B: I've finished.
我已經填過了。
Have you any vacancies for tonight?
今晚有房間嗎?
A: Good afternoon,madam. Can I help you?
A:下午好,夫人。我能幫您嗎?
B: Yes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?
B:請問有空房間嗎?
A: Do you have reservations with us?
A:您預訂了嗎?
B: No,I don't think so.
B:沒有。
A: Sorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.
對不起,夫人。眼下我們沒有空房。
Have you got any identification?
您有身份證明嗎?
A: Could you fill in this form,please? B: All right.
請把這份表格填上。B:好吧。
A: Have you got any identification? B: Yes,here's my ID card.
您有身份證明嗎? B:有,這是我的身份證。
I'm afraid we have tou ask for a deposit of ...
...恐怕我們得收......的定金。
A: Please fill in the arrival card and sign the register.
請填來客登記卡,在登記薄上簽名
B: All right. Which room shall I have?
B:好的。我住哪個房間?
A: Room 202,but I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $200.
202房間。但是我們得收200美元定金。
Here's your key.
這是您的鑰匙。
A: I have finished filling in the forms. Can I go to my room now?
A:我把表填完了,我可以去房間了嗎?
B: Yes,here's your key. The bellboy will take you to your room.
可以,這是您的鑰匙。服務員會帶您到您的房間去。
A: Thank you.
A:謝謝。
Can I go to my room now?
我現在可以去房間了嗎?
A: Can I go to my room now?
我現在可以去房間了嗎?
B: Yes,the lift is just around the corner.
可以,電梯在拐角處,
You can go up first,and your luggage will be brought up straight away.
您可以先上去,您的行李馬上就搬上去.
A: Thank you.
A:謝謝。
Just follow the porter....
.....,您就跟行李員上去吧。
A: Can I go to my room,now?
A:我現在可以去房間了嗎?
B: Yes,just follow the porter,on. A: Thank you,sir.
可以,威爾遜先生,跟行李員上去吧。A:謝謝你。
How much is the room?
這房間多少錢?
A: How much is the room?
A:房間多少錢?
B: $50 per night for a double room excluding service charge.
雙人間每晚50美元,不包括服務費。
A: No problem.
A:沒問題。
Are you paying in cash or by credit card?
您是現金支付還是用信用卡付賬?
A:Are you paying in cash or by credit card? B: Cash.
您是現金支付還是用信用卡付賬?現金支付。
A: Here's your key, sir. Room number 1405.
A:這是您的鑰匙,房號1405。
The bellboy will take your luggage to your room. Have a pleasant stay!
服務員會把您的行李拿到房間。祝您過得愉快
B: Thank you.
B:謝謝。
Could I have my bill,please?
把賬單給我,好嗎?
I have to check out now. My name is Ruth Carson. Can I have my bill,please?
我現在得結賬了,我叫露絲.卡森,把賬單給我,好嗎?
B: Yes,it's $167. A: Thank you.
好的,共計167美元。A:謝謝。
I'd like my bill ready....
希望把賬單準備好。
I have to check out today. I'd like my bill ready by 10:00 this morning.
我今天得結賬,我希望到今天上午十點時把賬單準備好。
B: You can be sure of that,sir. A: Thank you.
B:您放心吧,先生。A:謝謝。
What time must I vacate the room?
我必須什麼時候騰出房間?
A: I'm checking out tomorrow. What time must I vacate the room?
我明天結賬離開旅館.我必須什麼時候騰出房間?
B: Before 12 a.m. A: I see. Thank you.
在上午12點以前。A:我知道了。謝謝。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part61:At the Hotel在旅館