當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第103課:和諧自然

色拉英語樂園學口語 第103課:和諧自然

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

Lesson 103 The harmony of nature

色拉英語樂園學口語 第103課:和諧自然

一、情景對話:

How charming!
多迷人啊!

These flowers are all so alike so harmonious so peaceful.
這些花是如此相似, 如此和諧, 如此安靜!

Hmmm I wonder how they see themselves.
哦 我想知道她們是如何看待自己.

Whew !What a smell!
喲! 什麼味道啊!

You’re an idiot !
你是白癡!

That’s the scent of fine French perfume!
那是上等法國香水的味道!

French perfume you understand?
法國香水你懂嗎?

So romantic ! So elegant
! 多浪漫! 多優雅!

I don’t think a hayseed like you could appreciate such a thing.
我不認爲一個像你這樣的鄉巴佬能欣賞這種東西.

Who are you calling a “hayseed”?
你叫誰”鄉巴佬” ?

Who do you think you are?
你以爲你是誰啊?

Take that!
當心點!

So boring
好無聊

What do you mean “boring”?
你什麼意思”無聊”?

Yeah we’re not boring
就是 我們根本不無聊

The ladies love the way we smell!
女士們喜愛我們的味道!

They love to smell flowers in a vase.
她們喜愛花瓶中的花.

We’re for admiring
我們是用來被讚美的

We’re not lucky enough to have out throats cut are we?
我們可沒有那種運氣被摘下,不是嗎?

Did you hear something?
聽到什麼了?

Just some stupid weeds arguing
只不過是些愚蠢的雜草在爭吵

Enough! Enough!
夠了! 夠了!

I can’t take this!
我受不了了!

No more imagining it’s better to appreciate them as they are
不要想象了 最好就這樣欣賞它們

Ah so lovely!
啊!好可愛!

二、單詞:

Harmonious 和諧的/ elegant 優雅的/ argue 爭論 /

三、要點:

I wonder … 我想知道...

I wonder how they see themselves. 我想知道她們如何看待自已.

I wonder who he is. 我想知道他是誰.

That’s the scent of fine French perfume! The way….(做)...的方式

The ladies love the way we smell!

It’s better to … 最好...

No more imagining, it’s better to appreciate them as they are.

I can’t take this!