當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第101課:青蛙王子

色拉英語樂園學口語 第101課:青蛙王子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

Lesson 101 The frog prince

色拉英語樂園學口語 第101課:青蛙王子

一、情景對話:

I’m in a jam
我碰到個難題

If I kiss this frog
如果我吻一下這隻青蛙

I don’t know if he’ll become a prince .
不知道它會不會變成王子

My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen.
爺爺的爺爺的爺爺說過那就是會發生的事.

If you don’t mind kissing a frog.
如果你不介意吻一隻青蛙.

I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl!
我也不介意被一個漂亮的女孩吻一下!

Really! It’s no problem!
真的! 沒問題!

What if you become a prince and fall in love with me?
要是你變成了王子喜歡上了我會怎麼樣?

What then?
然後呢?

Who knows?
誰知道?

There’s only one way to find out!
只有一個辦法!

So hurry dear Princess!
所以請快一點 親愛的公主!

It’s time for lunch I have bugs to catch!
該是吃午飯的時候了,我還要去捉蟲子呢!

I don’t know.
我不知道

Enough of this nonsense
別說廢話了

Who wants to be a prince anyway
誰想做什麼王子啊!

Well maybe I’ll give it a try.
嗯 也許我該試試

二、單詞:

Frog 青蛙/ prince 王子/ princess 公主/ fall in love with somebody 與某人相愛/ give it a try 試試/

三、要點:

I’m in a jam. 我碰到難題.

If I kiss this frog, I don’t know if he’ll become a prince. 如果我吻一下這隻青蛙,我不知道他是不是會變成王子.

I don’t mind… 我不介意…

If you don’t mind kissing a frog, I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 如果你不介意被一個漂亮女孩吻一下!

Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 沒問題!

What if ….? 要是…會怎樣?

What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你變成了王子,喜歡上了我會怎麼樣?

It’s time for … 該是(做…) 的時候了.

It’s time for my lunch, I have bugs to catch! 該是吃午飯的時候了,我要去捉蟲子呢!

It’s time for lunch, kids. 孩子們,該是吃午飯的時候了.

It’s time for class to begin. 該是上課的時候了.

Who wants to be a prince anyway. 誰想做什麼王子啊!

Well, maybe I’ll give it a try. 嗯, 也許我該試試.

I’m in a jam. 我碰到個難題.

What then? 然後呢?

Who knows? 誰知道?

Enough of this nonsense! 別說廢話了!

Enough of this nonsense! Get to the point! 別說廢話了! 說重點!