當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第73課:修復泄漏

色拉英語樂園學口語 第73課:修復泄漏

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

Lesson 73 Fixing the leak

色拉英語樂園學口語 第73課:修復泄漏

一、情景對話

One evening, I heard a strange noise. 有一天晚上,我聽見一種奇怪的聲音。

I looked All over the place to find. 我到處找。

Where the noise was coming from. 想知道聲音來自哪裏.

At last, I found it. 最後, 我終於找到了

Hello? 喂?

Hi, Tom. 你好, 湯姆.

Hey, my tap is leaking. 嘿,我的水龍頭漏水了.

Can you come over and take a look at it? 能過來看看嗎?

Sure, no problem. 沒問題

I’ll be right over. 我馬上來.

My friend Tom is a rather strange guy. 我的朋友湯姆是個古怪的傢伙.

Well you’ve called the right man. 你找對人了.

I’ll have that leak fixed in no time. 我馬上幫你把水龍頭修好.

All fixed! 完事了!

I guarantee. 我保證.

That leak will never bother you again. 你再也不會因爲水龍頭漏水而煩惱了.

二、單詞:
Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龍頭/ leak 漏(水) / guy 傢伙/ bother 打擾/

三、要點:

I looked all over the place to find where the noise was coming from. 我到處尋找,想知道聲音來自哪裏.

… last. 最終/ 終於….

At last, I found it. 最後,我終於找到了.

At last, he received the letter from his son. 他最終收到了兒子的來信.

I’ll be right over. 我馬上來.

Have… 叫人(做)….

I’ll have that leak fixed in no time. 我馬上幫你把水龍頭修好.

Why don’t you have your hair cut? 你爲什麼不理髮?

I guarantee …我保證…

I guarantee that leak will never bother you again. 我保證你再也不會因爲水龍頭漏水而煩惱.

No problem! 沒問題!

In no time 一會兒

I’ll be back in no time. 我一會兒就回來.

You’ve called the right man. 你找對人了.

Lake a look at…. 看一看… ..,

Let me take a look at your computer. 讓我看看你的電腦.

Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龍頭/ leak 漏(水)/ no problem! 沒問題!/ in no time 一會兒/ you’ve called the right man. 你找對人了.