當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第100課:母雞心情不好產量就低

色拉英語樂園學口語 第100課:母雞心情不好產量就低

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

Lesson 100 Peta primer

ing-bottom: 100.47%;">色拉英語樂園學口語 第100課:母雞心情不好產量就低

一、情景對話:

Please tell our listeners something about your lives. 請告訴我們的聽衆一些關於你們生活的事.

Sure! Our lives are terrible! 當然! 我們的生活真是太糟糕了!

What do you mean? 什麼意思?

You know, we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood. 你知道, 我們母雞如果心情不好,產量就很低.
We Yeah! Just take a look around this place! 是的! 看看這個地方吧!

Life is so meaningless! 生活是多麼的沒有意義!

No TV no Karaoke no dates 沒有電視 沒有卡拉OK 沒有約會

And never a single party! 就連一個聚會也沒有!

Have you thought of any way out? 你有沒有想出解決的辦法?

Not yet! 還沒有

I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒服些!

Everybody has dreams even---hens! 每個人都有夢想---甚至母雞也有!

Maybe you should think of that next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant. 下次你去快餐店吃東西時,也許你該考慮一下這個問題.

This is your Salad Time reporter at a poultry farm. 色拉時間記者, 在農場爲您報道.

二、單詞:

Productive 多產的/ mood 情緒 / meaningless 無意義的/ comfortable 舒服的/ poultry 家禽/

三、要點:

…tell our listeners something about your lives. 告訴我們的聽衆一些關於你們生活的事.

Please tell our listeners something about your lives. 請告訴我們的聽衆一些關於你們生活的事.

Tell us something about your childhood. 告訴我們一些關於你童年的事.

He told me something about his grandmother. 他告訴了我一些關於他祖母的事.

You know, we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood. 你知道,我們母雞如果心情不好,產量就很低.

Have you thought of any way out? 你有沒有想出解決的辦法?

Have you ever thought of this idea? 你有沒有過這樣念頭?

Have you ever thought of studying abroad? 你有沒有想過出要國留學. Not yet. 還沒有.

Have you thought of visiting Guilin? 你有沒有想過去桂林?

I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒適些!

Next time you…, … 下次你….

Maybe you should think of that, next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant. 下次你去快餐店吃東西時,也許你該考慮一下這個問題.

Next time you go to supermarket, please buy me some fruit. 下次你去超市的時候,幫我買些水果.

Just take a look around this place! 看看這個地方吧!

Never a single party 就連一個聚會也沒有

He didn’t make a single mistake. 他連一個錯都沒犯.

Me too! 我也是!

Productive 多產的/ mood 情緒/ meaningless 無意義的/ Just take a look around this place! 看看這個地方吧! / never a single party 就連一個聚會也沒有/ Me too! 我也是!