當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第61課:雙人間

色拉英語樂園學口語 第61課:雙人間

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

Lesson 61 Room for two
一、情景對話:

色拉英語樂園學口語 第61課:雙人間

Good evening, sir.晚上好,先生。

Good evening. 晚上好。

I’d like a room, please. 我想要一間房間。

A room for one, sir? 您一個人住嗎?

ActuAlly, a room for two, to be exact. 不確切的說還有我的朋友。

I’m terribly sorry. 很抱歉

But all of our double rooms are taken. 我們的雙人房已經住滿了。

How about a single room with an extra bed? 一個單人房,再加一個牀鋪怎麼樣?

That’s fine, but I don’t need the extra bed. 好啊,我要一個單人間,牀鋪就不要加了。

Sir, for your comfort, 爲了您和您和朋友睡得舒服,

I suggest the extra bed. 我還是建議您加一個牀鋪。

I’m sure one will be enough. 我想一張牀就夠了。

Very well. 好吧。

How many nights, sir? 要住多久,先生?

Just one. 就一晚。

All right! 好的!

Would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要給您的朋友留個口信嗎?

That’s not necessary, he’s right here. 不用了,他已經在這兒了。

二、單詞:

Room 房間/ extra 額外的/ bed 牀/ comfort 舒適/ message 口信,消息/

三、要點:

I’d like …. 我想。。。。

I’d like a room, please. 我想要一間房間。

I’d like to have a cup of coffee. 我想要杯咖啡。

I’d like to visit the Jinmao Building. 我想參觀金貿大廈。

I’m terribly sorry, but … 很抱歉,但。。。

I’m terribly sorry, but all of our double rooms are taken. 很抱歉,但我們的雙人房已經住滿了。

I’m terribly sorry, but the tickets are all sold out. 很抱歉,但票已售完。

I’m terribly sorry, but there’re no rooms available. 很抱歉,但沒有空房間了。

How about a single room with an extra bed? 一個單人房,再加一個牀輔怎麼樣?

Sir, for your comfort, I suggest the extra bed. 爲了您和您的朋友睡得舒服,我還是建議您加一個牀鋪。

四、leave a message 留口信

would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要給您的朋友留個口信嗎?

Can I leave a message for him? 我能不能給他留個口信?

That’s not necessary. 不用了。

Good evening ! 晚上好!/ a double room 雙人房/ for your comfort, …爲了您的舒適,….

For your comfort, I suggest you have a double room. 爲了您的舒適,我建議您要一個雙人房.

Room 房間/ extra 額外的/ bed 牀/ good evening! 晚上好!/ a double room 雙人房/ for your comfort,…爲了您的舒適,….