當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 色拉英語樂園學口語 第80課:帶我去醫院

色拉英語樂園學口語 第80課:帶我去醫院

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

Lesson 80 take me to the hospital 帶我去醫院

ing-bottom: 100.47%;">色拉英語樂園學口語 第80課:帶我去醫院

一、情景對話:

Oh taxi! Taxi! 噢 出租車! 出租車!

Oh T-A-X-I !!! 噢 出租車!!!

Where to? 到哪裏?
Take me to the hospital 帶我去醫院

I’m in a hurry! 我有急事!

You know traffic in that part of town is really heavy. 你要知道,那兒的交通很堵.

I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam. 我可不想把時間浪費在交通堵塞上.

Come on I really need to go to the hospital! 哦, 我真的需要去醫院.

Please do me a favor and give me a lift! 請幫幫我,讓我搭車吧!

Sorry 對不起

I’m a businessman and in business time is money. 我是個商人, 生意場上時間表就是金錢/

That trip sounds like too much time not enough money. 這個車程聽上去要花很多時間卻沒有多少錢.

Look I’m having a bad day, okay pal? 瞧,我今天很倒黴,朋友.

I’m not taking you to the hospital! 我不帶你去醫院!

Do me a favor … please take me the hospital! 請…幫幫我 帶我…去…醫院!

二、單詞:

Hospital 醫院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪費/ traffic jam 交通堵塞/ businessman 商人/

三、要點:

Where to? 到哪裏?

Take me to…帶我去…

Take me to the hospital 帶我去醫院.

You know, traffic in that part of town is really heavy. 你要知道,那兒的交通很堵.

I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam. 我可不想把時間浪費在交通堵塞上.

Do somebody a favor 幫(某人的)忙

Please, do me a favor and give me a lift! 請幫幫我, 讓我搭車吧!

Do me a favor and turn down the radio. 勞駕,把收音機開輕些.

…. Sounds ….. 聽起來….

That trip sounds like too much time, not enough money. 這個車程聽上去要花很多時間,卻沒有多少錢.

The traffic is heavy. 交通很堵.

Give somebody a lift 讓(某人)搭便車

He gave me a lift to school. 上學的路上, 他讓我搭了便車.

Time is money. 時間就是金錢.

I’m having a bad day. 我今天很倒黴.

Hospital 醫院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪費/ the traffic is heavy. 交通很堵./ give somebody a lift 讓(某人)搭便車/ Time is money. 時間就是金錢.