當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 晨讀美文欣賞

晨讀美文欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38K 次

晨讀可以增長知識,訓練朗讀技巧,增強英語語感,對於學習英語十分有好處。下面本站小編爲大家帶來晨讀美文欣賞,歡迎大家閱讀!

晨讀美文欣賞
  晨讀美文欣賞:畢業贈言

Graduates and my fellow students,

諸位畢業同學:

You are all leaving you Alma Mater now.

你們現在要離開母校了。

I have no gift to present to you all except a piece of advice.

我沒有什麼禮物送給你們,只好送你們一句話吧。

What I would like to advice is that you"Don't give up your study."

這句話就是"不要放棄了學問"。

Most of the courses you have taken are partly for your certificate.

以前的課程也許有一大部分是爲了這張文憑,

You had no choice but to take them. From now on,you may study on your own.

不得已而選讀的。從今以後,你們可以以自己的心願去研究了。

I would advise you to work hard at some special field

建議你們做一種專門的學問,

when you are still young and vigorous.

趁着現在年富力強。

Your youth will be gone and will never come back to you again.

少年是一去不復返的,

When you are old,and when your energy is getting poorer,

等到精力衰退時,

you will not be able to do as you wish to

要做學問也來不及了。

Even though you have to study in order to make a living,

即使爲生存而學,

studies will never live up to you.

學問決不會辜負人的。

Making a living without studying,

爲生存而不求學問,

you will be shifted out in three or five years.

三五年之後,你們都會要被先進的少年淘汰掉的。

At this time when you hope to make it up,you will say it is too late.

到那時再想做點學問來補救,恐怕已晚了。

Perhaps you will say"After graduation and entering society

有人說:"畢業之後進入社會,

we will meet with an urgent problem,that is,to make a living.

我們會遇到緊急的問題也就是生存,

For this we have no time to study. Even though we hope to study,

哪還有工夫去讀書?即使想學習,

we have no library nor labs,so how can we study further?"

既沒有圖書館,也沒有實驗室,哪能深入學習?"

I would like to say that all those who wait to have a library

我要對你們說:凡是要等到有了圖書館纔讀書的人,

will not study further

他們不會讀書,

even though they have one

即使有了圖書館。

and all these who wait to have a lab will not do experiments

凡是等到有了實驗室才做研究的人,他們不會做研究

even though they have one.

即使有了實驗室。

When you have a firm resolution and determination to solve a problem,

你有了決心要解決一個問題,

you will naturally economize on food and clothing.

自然會節衣縮食。

As for time,I should say it's not a problem.

至於時間,更不成問題。

You may know that every day Darwin could do an hour work,

達爾文每天只能有一個小時的工作,

not much more than that because he was ill for all his life

由於疾病他不能多工作

You must have read his achievements.

你們看看他的成就!

Every day you spend an hour in reading 10 useful pages,

每天花1小時看10頁有用的書,

then you will read more than 3,650 pages every year.

每年可看3,650多頁書,

In 30 years you will have read 110,000 pages.

30年讀11萬頁書。

My fellow students, reading 110,000 pages will make you a scholar.

諸位,11萬頁的書可以使你成爲一個學者了。

But it will take you an hour to read three kinds of small-sized newspapers

可是,每天看3種小報

and it will take you an hour and a half to play four rounds of Mahjian pieces.

也得費你1小時的工夫;四圈麻將也得費你一個半小時的光陰。

Reading small-sized newspapers or playing Mahjian pieces,

看小報呢?打麻將呢?

or working hard to be a scholar? It's all up to you.

還是努力做一位學者?全靠你自己選擇!

Henrik Ibsen said,"It is your greatest duty to make yourself out."

易卜生說:"你的最大責任就是把你這塊材料鑄成器。"

Studying is then as tool as casting.

學問便是鑄器的工具。

Giving up studying will destroy yourself.

拋棄了學問便是毀了你自己。

I have to say goodbye to you all.

我得向諸位道別了。

Your Alma Mater will open her eyes to see what you will be in 10 bye!

你們的母校會關注10年後的你們。再會了!

  晨讀美文欣賞:孤寂的鞦韆

Baby,it's raining here.

寶貝,外面下着雨。

I sit by the window, listening to the music and missing you.

我坐在窗邊,傾聽着悠悠的音樂,思念着遠方的你。

I hear the voice of seems as if someone is crying.

我聽到了雨滴聲,好像誰在哭泣。

When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.

雨什麼時候會停呢?只有孤獨的人才能體會它的惆悵。

You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.

昨日,你把我帶到了天堂的門檻。

But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.

今日,你卻奪去了我的翅膀,讓我獨自站在地面。

When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?

當我注視你遠去的背影時,你是否聽到我衷心的祝福?

Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.

風中,你的笑容若隱若現。

Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.

閉上眼睛,我試着抓取你的迴音。

You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.

每天我都夢見你,這讓我心碎

You are the person whom I shouldn't love.

你是我不該愛上的人。

Although the fate played a joke on me.

可是老天卻和我開了那麼大的玩笑。

If there were a green possibility

如果有可能

which is able to twist the dark finale,

扭轉這悲慘的結局,

I'd like to dye it red with all my blood

我願意用鮮血換取這樣的可能,

and change all my life for your transitory hug.

用我的生命換取你短暫的擁抱。

In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.

秋天,綠葉枯黃了。

Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds

成千上萬的蒲公英種子

are all swaying to the light wind.

在微風中舞動。

The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.

孤寂的鞦韆只能在公園裏等。

晨讀美文欣賞