當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 晨讀雙語美文欣賞

晨讀雙語美文欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

晨讀有利於提高學生的英語應用能力,是培養良好的英語學習習慣的有效途徑。下面本站小編爲大家帶來晨讀雙語美文欣賞,歡迎大家閱讀!

晨讀雙語美文欣賞
  晨讀雙語美文欣賞:樂觀與悲觀

There are two types of people in the world.

世上有兩種人,

Although they have equal degrees

他們有些方面程度相同

of health and wealth and the other comforts of life,

健康,財富以及生活的舒適等方面,

one becomes happy, while the other becomes miserable.

然而一種人心情舒暢,而另一種人卻滿腹惆悵。

This arises from the different ways in which they consider things,

這是因爲他們不同的方式在考慮問題分析事物,

persons,and events, and the resulting effects upon their minds.

評價他人及外界事物給他們帶來的影響。

One is said to be optimistic

也就是有些人是樂觀的

and the other pessimistic about everything around them.

有些人卻是悲觀的,對於身邊的一切事物來說。

People who are to be happy

快樂的人

fix their attention on the conveniences of things,

往往把注意力集中在使人舒心的事情,

the pleasant parts of conversations,the well-prepared dishes and the fine weather

令人高興的話語,香甜可口的飯菜和清爽宜人的天氣上,

They enjoy all the cheerful things.

他們充分享受着人生的樂趣。

Those who are to be unhappy think and speak only of contrary things.

而鬱鬱寡歡的人言行舉止卻截然相反,

Therefore,they are continually discontented with themselves.

因此,他們自尋煩惱,

By their remarks, they sour the pleasures of society offend many people,

怨天怨地,牢騷滿腹,觸怒他人。

and make themselves disagreeable everywhere.

成了不受歡迎的人。

  晨讀雙語美文欣賞:翻開第一頁

"We are reading the first line of the first chapter of a book

"我們正在讀一本書的第一章第一行,

whose pages are infinite..."

這本書的頁數是無限的..."

I do not know who wrote those words,

我不知道是誰寫的,

but I have always liked them as a reminder

可我很喜歡這句話,它提醒我們

that the future can be anything we want to make it.

未來是由自己創造的。

We can take the mysterious,

我們可以把神祕,

hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine,

不可預知的未來塑造成我們想象中的模樣,

just as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

猶如雕刻家將未成形的石頭刻成雕像一樣。

We are all in the position of the farmer.

我們每個人都像是農夫

If we plant a good seed,we reap a good harvest.

灑下良種將有豐收,

If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop.

灑下劣種或野草叢生將顆粒無收。

If we plant nothing at all,we harvest nothing at all.

沒有耕耘則會一無所獲

I want the future to be better than the past.

我希望未來比過去更加美好,

I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled.

希望未來不會沾染歷史的錯誤與過失。

We should all be concerned about the future

我們都應舉目向前,

because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

因我們的一生要用未來書寫。

The past is gone and ing we can do will change it.

往昔已逝,靜如止水;我們無法再做改變。

The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it.

而前方的未來正生氣勃勃;我們所做的每一件事都將會影響着它。

Each day brings with it new frontiers,

每天我們的面前都會展現出新的天地,

in our homes and in our business,if we only recognize them.

無論是在家中還是在工作上,只要我們能認識到這一點。

We are just at the beginning of the progress

我們正站在進步的起跑點。

in every field of human endeavor.

人類致力開拓的每一片領域上。

晨讀雙語美文欣賞