網絡社交英語口語 Unit50:瞧你手汗流得
SCENE① E 柔絲家
Sue: No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
蘇: 不。另一個重點是肢體接觸。
Rose: What kind of a girl do you think I am?
柔絲: 你把我當成哪種女人啊?
Sue: You don't have to eat him, just 2) accidentally brush against him.
蘇: 你又不必把他吃了。只要不經意地輕輕碰他一下。
Rose: That's so 3) obvious.
柔絲: 這樣太明顯了。
Sue: If he likes you, obvious is good. Then he'll have the 4) confidence to chase you.
蘇: 若他喜歡你,明顯一點纔好。這樣他纔會有信心來追你。
Rose: So, I just brush against his this?
柔絲: 那我只要輕輕地碰他手一下……像這樣?
Sue: Well, that's OK. Your hands are 5) sweating...
蘇: 還可以啦。瞧你手汗流得……
語言詳解
A: It's so hot in here. I'll sweating all over!
這裏好熱。我滿身都是汗!
B: The air conditioner is broken.
冷氣壞掉了。
【confidence 信心】
confidence是指“信心”,faith指的是“信念”
A: I'll never get this job. Never!
我不會得到這個工作的。不可能的!
B: Give me a break! Have some confidence and go get hired!
拜託!有點信心,爭個工作回來!
1) physical contact 身體上的接觸
2) accidentally (adv.) 意外地
3) obvious (a.) 明顯的
4) confidence (n.) 自信心
5) sweat (v.) 流汗